Next Loop Investor email - Q3

:bananadance: :bananadance:

3 Likes

There’s a lot of change and shuffling happening around Community at the moment, in terms of structure and goals and things like that, that you all should hopefully learn a little more about in Q1, but essentially, the team is very small and juggling a lot of plates, so sadly some stuff simply didn’t get caught in time.

But, that’s no excuse! So I will make sure that we pick this up as soon as possible.

Could any of you lovely folks remind me when the last Loop email was sent out? Was it the July one?

5 Likes

I received mine for Q2 on 5th July.

3 Likes

Same here - received on 5th July.

2 Likes

Any further update on this now we are getting to the end of the first month of Q1?

1 Like

Well, my guess is that, if it is true that they are closing on a round of investment like it has been reported last month, they are probably waiting until they finalise it before they can communicate :slight_smile: as it will alter the price

2 Likes

Very interested in hearing more on this

As a first/second round crowdfunding investor I’ve never received the above emails, how would I subscribe to the emails?

I believe you have to sign up for emails, you can do this by going settings> notifications.

1 Like

It seems early investors aren’t always included in the email list.
Back then, it wasn’t required to have a Monzo account (for investors outside of the UK for example).
I’ve notified Monzo about this a while ago ang they are looking into it for the next email.

New Loop investor email just arrived.

Not much in there - more of a reflection. There are recent ‘numbers’ (share value [unchanged], new users in Q4 2019, customer deposits in £B’s and 1K beta-testing in the US)

Oh, and ‘new Plus’ (actually termed ‘paid accounts’) will launch in ‘early Q1’ - meaning anytime now?

And the frequency of Loop emails will reduce to one per year.

2 Likes

Just received a new one now.

Edit: just beaten to it by David

1 Like

On the grounds that it’s now arrived and has its own topic, I’m going to be over enthusiastic and close this. Let’s discuss it in its own place.