Here’s a newly published interview with Eduard -
Eduard Schikurski is working on the next generation of business operations systems at Monzo, a young London-based startup with the mission to build the best current account in the world. He wants to push the boundaries in terms of how technology can enable and support a highly scalable and agile customer-centric organisation.
- His background and your company story
- What he’s building in Monzo
- How Monzo’s innovating the backend compared to regular banks
- How important is it to use realtime in online banking?
- Does Monzo use bots or AI? How he integrated them into the app.
- His favourite tech stacks and why
- The best and worst advice he ever received
- What other developers inspire him