New navigation for business banking users

Really appreciate the feedback on the flags all. To be clearer we shouldn’t be showing country flags at all if you don’t have a UK and a US account right now and that will get fixed with an update… I did want to point out that it’s not related to currency as some have identified e.g. holding a GBP account; instead it’s related to where you hold the account(s) - but certainly taken on board and will keep thinking on this :pray:

We also have other ways to show the difference between personal and business accounts in future we can use.

On the back button on Android… this does take some getting used to, I remember accidentally backing out of the app a bit not long after switching to the new layout but I don’t think I’ve done this recently. Be great to hear if this continues to be an issue once you’ve been using it while. Having it “close” the Accounts List view and go back to the Home tab is something I think was looked at - this is more a new layout thing as a whole vs business account selection.

7 Likes