New feature coming 👀

How about instead of balance there’s a quiz like in that show “I’ll Get This”; fewest correct answers pays the bill.

@addzy Well, that literally took 1 minute since us turning it on. Congratulations :grinning: Check the Add Money screen

4 Likes

What’s that? It isn’t showing for me

It isn’t showing for me either.

Do I win something? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Cool!

3 Likes

Introducing Marvel Themed Accounts!

Thor Account - when you try spending on your card, it becomes incredibly difficult to lift, leaving only the rich (aka the worthy) able to lift it.

Hulk Account - a special green coloured card that is too big to fit in the card reader. Any product you successfully buy is subsequently destroyed.

Iron Man Account (Millionaires Only) - this account comes with an overwhelming amount of self-confidence, a coral coloured iron suit and a free island

Captain America Account - a legacy account to outdo all legacy accounts. Freezing the card cannot be undone for 65 years. Card can be used as a shield.

Black Widow Account - an account so stealthy, you don’t even realise you’ve spent anything! Ability to kickass not included.

Hawkeye Account - all pots created become the target of all spending until destroyed. Fantastic aim when firing your card at any card reader/cash machine.

4 Likes

So did anyone actually guess right?

Initiated a transfer from NatWest and it failed - their end. The whole process is pretty slick though and can’t wait to use it for real.

Just tried a transfer from Natwest and it worked successfully. The process is excellent and easy to follow! Great feature!

1 Like

Is this for TestFlight only at the moment? It’s not showing in labs on the regular release

Great Job! I’ve just tried it twice on my Halifax account, so wonderfully simple, love it

1 Like

You’ll need to be on the latest (today’s) app version 3.40.0

3 Likes

I wonder how this copes with the limit that the likes of NatWest impose on sending to “new contacts” if you’ve not done so before via online banking?

Showed in labs on Android (beta)

So maybe not general release yet…

You’re all way too fast! I’m going to close this thread now because we’re just about to post another thread specifically for this feature, and we should keep everything in one place. It should be up in the next 5-15 minutes! See you there and thanks for all the fun fake features!

30 Likes