Name of payments

Hello I just wondering can you can dwp EESA on payment because its on PIP but its not on EESA



I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but this might be what you need.

Or just DWP if they’re paying different benefits from the same account

Shouldn’t it really say “Department for Work and Pensions”?


It’s used to say Department for Work and Pensions and I never see DWP EESA

Okay so the problem I’ve noticed with DWP payments is they handed labled with a 9 digit hash that seems to be numbers and lower case letters, then it says “Dwp Uc” (for universal credit at least)

And Monzo never picks it up unless it’s encountered that specific hash before.