N26 Feedback

(Nick) #911

Stick in an ATM and check your balance, no need to withdraw any money. That’ll sort it.

You will get a slightly odd pop-up message from the app alerting you to the fact you just withdrew £0.00 from an ATM, but.

(Jonathon) #912

I don’t think this will be N26 deciding. Banks have so many hoops to follow and usuallly have their hands tied.

Could mid-matched information be a cause? Seems too minor to not be able to open an account.

It’s not a credit check - from what I can tell I haven’t had one done for my account.

I like the simple clean presentation.

I don’t like the password log-in or face ID. Would prefer the chance to have a short passcode.

I like some of the quirky English.

I hate that it doesn’t save payee information.

Overall not bad but they need to get the pipeline moving quick otherwise people are going to bore of it.

Got mine in an envelope inside another envelope. Must admit this is probably the first card I liked other than Monzo’s. Quality is better than Monzo IMO

(Andy Little) #915

What kinds of features do they have? Instant notifications? Adding transaction notes? Custom categories?

Yes to All of these :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry should have read it properly. No custom categories

(Andy Little) #917

Ooh! Custom categories is something I hate that Monzo don’t have. I might sign up and I will them a whirl.

(Bruce) #919

Love the transparent card, not so much the manetic strip !!! Will look pimp when strip is no more

From experience, that “maintenance” happens quite often. I get it about once a month and it usually lasts about an hour until I can open the app. Since I’m not on the app 24/7 I’d imagine their maintenance might occur maybe 3 or 4 times a month

I’m an N26 euro user and from the reports here the only thing the euro version has that UK doesn’t is direct debits. You don’t get any fancy functionality with N26

(Punit Mannari) #922

N26 are going to be releasing overdraft before xmas

(Kevyn) #923

I received my card yesterday and used it for the first time today.

I’m quite happy with it and will start using it as my main spending card for a few weeks to test whether I like it. I’m impressed with the look for the card except the random strands of copper in the middle of the copper loop. Little things like that bug me :weary: :grin: .

Image credit @SC95 .

Extra wires to be used for future expansion and upgrades :joy:

(Punit Mannari) #925

How come your card is red?

(Jamie 🏳️‍🌈) #926

All the comments liking the transparent design, but not liking what’s contained within the card, are quite funny.

(Kevyn) #927

@SC95 has his Monzo card underneath the N26 one (see his post above).

Don’t get me wrong, I like the internals on show. It’s just the random strands ‘out of place’ in the loop… :grin:

(Jamie 🏳️‍🌈) #928

Don’t get me wrong, a card, or indeed any kind of communication to let me know it’s on its way, would be nice for me.

(Although I am aware that the tracking that others have been given has been a load of bollocks, so I’m not worried.)

(Kevyn) #929

N26 said mine should have arrived on Monday, UPS told me it should have arrived on Wednesday, and it actually arrived on Friday. Sometimes not knowing can be better!

It’s transparent

(Punit Mannari) #931

I am trying to see what the cricket score is in the background😂