N26 Discussion

You still pay £15 per visit to the lounge so it’s not worth it at all.

1 Like

I have no idea what your paying for then, I’ve looked through the current deals which don’t seem to any use (for myself)

1 Like

Amazing how people are breaking down over one hard check…what a beauty

sign me up :heart_eyes:
But really I’m not sure I see N26 doing to well in the UK

1 Like

Exactly that. And to think so many of us were really looking forward to a new mobile bank on the block. I was probably not alone in thinking, pre-launch, that this mature German offering was likely to teach Monzo and Starling a thing or two.

How wrong I was…:smirk:

5 Likes

Try applying for a mortgage! :wink:

I don’t need to get a mortgage…I will pay cash buy outright😂

Hey Tommy,

Thank you for your patience with this!

This is still currently being investigated. I would like to assure you that as soon as I hear back I will send you an email to keep you updated.

Please rest assured that this is being looked into for you.

Have a great day,

1 Like

You can’t do that anymore due to money laundering rules.

1 Like

Yea, you have to convert to roubles then back again first

1 Like

It’s a principle, not the search. For most. For those getting credit it’s more.

Personally I think you should be more concerned. You shouldn’t just let companies do this without your consent or knowledge. However you clearly don’t mind it, so let those of us who do mind it, mind it.

10 Likes

Hear hear!

It looks they gonna launch overdrafts soon… that’s why they hard checked us

1 Like

Agreed. Do a hard check if I want an overdraft (I don’t). A hard check says to other creditors “This person has been looking for credit from N26” which isn’t true.

5 Likes

Where have you seen/heard this?

Only one explanation…

The only thing I liked about N26 so far is Metal Card. I have started carrying my card once again!

I don’t think I’ll switch to N26 anytime soon but would be nice if Monzo can also consider providing a choice (even if it’s paid) between plastic and metal card. Imagine carrying a hot metallic coral design! :man_shrugging:t2::heart_eyes:

Wow. £15 a month to carry round a bank card from a bank you don’t even think is good enough to switch to. That’s crazy.

8 Likes

To be fair, N26 has offered first two months free of charge! And I’m not sure if I can afford carrying it forever haha

It’s a 12 month contract though - So it’s 12 months for the price of 10 - Not “2 months free, and then cancel it”.

If you don’t want to pay, you have 30 days to cancel and not be locked in to the contract…

4 Likes