N26 Discussion

give them the link to this thread…

2 Likes

I actually did! The response was the GB terms and conditions post.

3 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

I should go and annoy them and tell them that English law is not applicable in Scotland… :joy:

2 Likes

And leave me behind - charming!

2 Likes

Is Apple Pay available for N26 yet?

Been lurking here for a while, but made this account because there has been no official announcement. Apple Pay for N26 was enabled in the UK late last night. image

1 Like

With a check of course! Credit checks for everyone :partying_face:

7 Likes

As for Apple Pay… top trolling right there…

1 Like

No trolling, I assure you. Does it not work for you?

It seems unlikely this would officially launch without an announcement, but if any other users can confirm that would be interesting to know.

Maybe @N26throwaway managed to get in during a temporary internal public testing. IMG_0364

2 Likes

You’re right! Just tried to add the same card to Apple Pay on my iPad and it failed. image

I tried adding to a Apple Pay when I got my card last year, and I had this same error message. Weirdly it goes all the way through to the end before this error shows.

Personally I don’t see N26 launching Apple Pay without shouting about it, but who knows :man_shrugging:

Only just launched direct debits, would be amazingly rapid to have Apple Pay already

N26 has Apple Pay in Germany :de: and some other regions so might be easier to add to the UK.

What a joke about the hard credit check

Staff don’t seem to understand at all

3 Likes

Is that the black card? Didn’t know that was available yet

N26 use the Black artwork for metal accounts with Apple Pay. https://mobile.twitter.com/mbmbrg/status/1072473534260236288

Other than the airport access Im not to sure what you’r really paying for with N26 Metal? I cant really see any benefits from it?