Multiple Business accounts

Any news on this please? Is it being worked on? Seems crazy to be refusing existing customers who want to provide Monzo more revenue / business.

1 Like

Hi :wave:

Still the same as it was 19 days ago unfortunately :pensive:

2 Likes

Some information as to timescales would be great.

Weā€™ve had the same response since 2019. ā€œWe hope to change this in the futureā€ well its been 3 yearsā€¦

The future is an endless scale of time :milky_way:

As soon as thereā€™s any updates we will be sure to let customers know :partying_face:

As the above - I have two seperate businesses that I have had to split, giving the other to TIDE. Its been there a while, and it just doesnt feel like Monzo.

I want to consolidate my business to the Monzo banking.

Any indication of timescale would probably stop the pestering. You removed the project board because you decided that you would work on features which become popularā€¦ how many businesses, and additional income are monzo skipping over because they dont want to hit the ā€œduplicateā€ button!

Hey Scott - hopefully I come bearing some good news! Weā€™ve started testing multiple business accounts already :slight_smile: Itā€™s still in early release, but weā€™re hoping to open it up to everyone in the near future.

In the meantime, if youā€™d like to open another business account with us, reach out in chat and we can add you to the early roll out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was exactly the news i needed to hear today! Thanks, and done!!

Approved and opened.

I cannot express how satisfying it is to have both business accounts now under the Monzo app. I hated using TIDE.

5 Likes

Just to close this thread, weā€™ve now fully enabled the ability for people to have multiple business accounts with Monzo (up to 3) :slight_smile: ! You can apply for an additional account in the app under the ā€œdo more with Monzoā€ section.

(Note: the accounts must be for different businesses, we donā€™t currently support multiple accounts for the same business)

4 Likes