More Beautiful Direct Debits in Your Monzo Account

That or wasting time on things like #tags instead of fixing other things :roll_eyes:

Didnā€™t you know? #tags is the best thing since sliced breadā€¦ We donā€™t need correct merchant logos now :wink:

1 Like

Youā€™re mixing things up a bit - implementing #tags is done by developers, whereas merchant info updates are performed by COps whenever they have some time to spare.

5 Likes

Finally, only took 4 months :joy_cat:

IMG_1498

4 Likes

Whooo. Vision Express updated into a terrifying close up of an iris too :hugs:

5 Likes

My CASS switch is nearly finished but when selecting direct debits thereā€™s no option to make suggestions to titles, logos etc

Will this change once the direct debit is paid? Some are ugly, most OK

Yes, at the moment you can only provide feedback on the actual transaction once itā€™s been paid and appears within your feed.

1 Like

Thanks - thought thatā€™d be the case

1 Like

Some of my direct debits arenā€™t very beautiful. Is there a way to manually edit the name or add a logo? e.g. my PayPal direct debit looks like: Jpmc Re Paypal Int, with the logo as place holder JR

Is this an old DD payment? If so it wonā€™t be edited but the new ones since Paypal was ā€œbeautifiedā€ should just show the PayPal logo and the name PayPal. All of mine for PayPal in the last 2/3 months have come up as ā€œbeautifiedā€ transactions

Hey, itā€™s the first DD as Iā€™ve just switched over. Iā€™m looking at them in the Payment>scheduled payments screen rather than Home (as the payment hasnā€™t happened yet)

Both of mine show the new ā€œBeautifiedā€ PayPal details, maybe @daniel.cannon can spread some light on this?

Once you receive a payment from that merchant you should be able to submit feedback in the way you would submit feedback for a card transaction.

As for why it has not got a ā€œbeautifiedā€ name this is likely because of the way that CASS transfers over Direct Debit details (and loses certain bits of information).

4 Likes

Thanks Daniel thatā€™s very helpful

Can we leave feedback for standing orders as well, or add custom photos for them?

**And now I get beautiful notification when a direct debit is setup! :monzo: Everyday I fall more and more in :hot_coral_heart: with you! **

7 Likes

A TV for BT? Interesting notification choice.

4 Likes

I canā€™t wait for the day that Monzo decide to fix incoming payments i.e. Salaryā€¦

8 Likes

haha! I noticed it too. On the other hand I do recieve BT TV service so I guess it works for me :smiley:

3 Likes

Good point , try and get them to add it to their big list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like