Monzo X London Pride 2018 🌈

Apple allows app developers to change app icons I believe. Could we have a Monzo app rainbow :rainbow: M for week or so in July? :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

@chalmerscameron Apple store in Norwich. Also on their website:

2 Likes

It’s £50!

(Although, to be fair, the watch itself is about £320 isn’t it? I got a series 2 but returned it when I realised I really couldn’t actually afford it.)

1 Like

It cost a bit more than that back in 2015 when I bought my original but I’ve had 3 years use out of it so far :+1::watch:

I will be on holiday at Germany and Cologne Pride is during that weekend. Hopefully will join you in 2019.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the replies :smile:

Definitely some great flavour choices on show here :drooling_face:

We’re about to have our catch up now where we’ll (hopefully) be able to randomly pick out attendees!
We’ll be in touch soon if you’re chosen! :ok_hand:

5 Likes

These are the worst!!! I actually didn’t mind the grass or toothpaste flavour to be fair :sweat_smile:

Looks like this is going to be a great day! :smiley:

3 Likes

Imagine throwing the whole pack in your mouth…

1 Like

For those wanting to come out but not sure how to do it, why not try sending this song to your family or friends

1 Like

Sadly a bit far away but have an awesome pride! :monzopride:

1 Like

Enjoy all! :raised_hands:t3: :monzopride:

7 Likes

I’m probably too late Angus but I would love to walk with Monzo :smile:

2 Likes

Time to make some new friends!

I am not saying to replace the old ones but get new ones as well.

5 Likes

No reason to not be LGBT-friendly. One love, everyone’s human.

6 Likes

I love the black one (liquorice). My parents loved it and I was not really fond of it. Now, like with coffee, I love that bittersweet taste :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The banner has arrived! :blush: :rainbow_flag:

Pride%20Banner

15 Likes

How about selling Monzo teeshirts in the shop with the logo in Pride colours rather than the regular logo. It would be a great addition.

7 Likes

Yessss I’d get one.

Can certainly suggest it! :blush:

3 Likes

And stickers :grimacing:

1 Like