Starling Discussion & Feedback

Got you - similar to the Monzo statements under the Account tab / options cog thingy.

I can’t find an option to email them on Starling, though. I’ll have a proper hunt later.

2 Likes

I use both, happy with both of them, no clear winner :slight_smile:

lol at least you won’t be a crowdfunder at Starling so will avoid the conflict of interest there :slight_smile: and in a nutshell thats what probably sets Monzo apart from Starling :slight_smile:

sorry if thats too “snippy” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I currently use Starling as my main bank account.

4 Likes

That’s completely incorrect. You should check out this whole thread (for example) -

Summary - Feedback thread

7 Likes

Whilst that may be true the comment did come across as a way to delegitimize the poster above…

That’s how I read it.

The post was a list of gripes the writer had already made elsewhere on this forum, months ago.

9 Likes

I don’t necessarily share @Nick3’s views but I see nothing wrong with their post except that it’s pro-not-monzo :thinking:. That’s okay right? Can we leave what happened in the past, in the past?

3 Likes

Though you haven’t updated your facts, as Monzo have offered statements (on request, as with Starling) for months, and the waiting list was removed a week or two ago.

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s not a good idea to make sweeping statements about the behaviour of users in the community then.

6 Likes

Perhaps it’s not a good idea to make references to thousands of posts rather than making a brief factual reply?

Those posts are simply evidence that you’re wrong about this -

Perhaps you would be kind enough to post a line or two of explanation, since I have no intention of reading all posts here to divine what on earth you are talking about

Yeah, you right. I know which you mean now! Sorry!! :confused: :slight_smile:

:oncoming_automobile: :moneybag:

1 Like

Fair enough

Im glad you admire my honesty :slight_smile: - thank you , I have kept my user name throughout my membership of this forum , Monzo have crowdfunded to enable some to invest in their product , Starling haven’t even considered crowdfunding to my knowledge - thats fact - this is a Monzo vs Starling head versus heart thread - and to me for Monzo to include users in their success ( or failure) is what sets Monzo apart form Starling , " head verse heart ? " - a business that wants to include their users in their success as opposed to Starling that want to keep their success ( or failure ) to themselves

" Starling seems to me to me to be on all levels as good or better a product for the customer." - thats great if Starling works for you , it is after all a Monzo vs Starling - heart vs head thread - :+1:

• " boosting Monzo through content free posts " - was there not enough content in my post for you ?
5 Likes

My perfectly polite messages relating to this topic have all been deleted as “flagged by the community”. What a joke.

1 Like

they aren’t polite in fairness, they are aggressive attacks on a forum with Monzo users saying how rubbish Monzo is and how much better other services are and then you expect to have a "polite " discussion of your views on how bad the service is :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Not at all. I have posted 6 or 7 points comparing Monzo and Starling. On all points Starling is as good as Monzo, on most it is better. That is hardly an aggressive attack.

While I understand that you are a relative of the guy who started Monzo and have your money in it it hardly seems sensible to turn a blind eye.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s not what you say but the way you phrase it?

1 Like