Monzo & Transferwise - Currency Request Thread

I don’t have it either, where is it supposed to be?

1 Like

Hey @anon72173902,

To make an international payment head to the ‘Payment’ tab, tap ‘Send via bank transfer’, select International Transfer at the top of the screen and just follow the prompts :+1:

If you don’t have that option, send us a message in the app!

Nope, will message in a min

20180704_161424474_iOS

Hi,

I’m on ios12 plus latest testflight monzo app.

I’ve just tried to link my transferwise account to Monzo, I log in via safari then it asks me to allow the connection.

It then says ‘Open in Monzo’ which I do, sign in via touchid, then nothing it just takes me back to the sign into transfer wise page.

Any ideas?

No international payment option here either :frowning: is it still rolling out?

I think so. I don’t have it either. If you need it ASAP. Contact support

Phew! Not something I’d ever use but still got FOMO :joy:

If I’d known it wasn’t available to everyone yet I would’ve waited and not bothered COps, it’s not critical. I assumed it was rolled out from the blog post

Oh well, sent the message now :man_shrugging:t3:

I was able to link my Monzo and Transferwise on iOS 12 beta.

1 Like

It’s ticked on “the big list” as being “done” so the assumption that everyone has it would be a logical assumption to make.

1 Like

I think it mentioned it somewhere but I can’t remember :see_no_evil:

Given the reported bugs (I’m not one of those selected, either, but wouldn’t be using it until September anyway) it’s probably just as well they haven’t rolled it out to everyone.

+1 Russian Rouble

3 Likes

Funnily enough I don’t have it yet but not surprised as it’s still getting rolled out don’t have a use for it yet but hopefully when I do it’s up and running for me :slight_smile:

Transfer wise linked into my account on iOS 12 beta 3 on test flight app.

Please add “UAH - Ukranian Hryvna” as well. Thanks.

Instructions don’t work. Under bank transfer there is no “international”. How do you make this work?!

It was being rolled out so if you can’t see it ask in app and they will enable it for you

2 Likes

MXN all the way!

ILS please!
Thanks!