Monzo Referrals Give/Request Golden Tickets 🎫

Open a Monzo account and you’ll get £10 for free. Merry Christmas from me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(#savetheseabass) #2834

Happy it’s not quite Christmas yet

Open a Monzo account and you’ll get £10 for free. Merry almost December from me!

(Jon) #2835

Open a Monzo account and you’ll get £10 for free. Merry Christmas from me!

(Joe) #2837

Open a Monzo account and you’ll get £10 for free. Merry Christmas from me!

(Grant MacGregor) #2838

Do the right thing. Click the following link and watch all your dreams come true (and then some):

Just for transparency on the £10 free money for opening an account. The referer doesn’t get anything, right? Just the new account opener.

(Martin Jones) #2840

I was thinking the same, shame it’s not £5 each for a bigger incentive for people to talk

(#fullmonzo joint account since Aug18) #2841

I have just seen this in the January update. A little annoyed as I did refer a few people over Christmas using the ‘Give £10’ promotion and honestly held back for a while thinking that this might come along. I now have very few people I could refer and must have gotten Monzo about 30+ extra customers over the years and have not ever been rewarded for it :disappointed:

(Martin Jones) #2842

Is this display only on ios, i cannot see the option were it shows who i have invited and what stage they are up to

Hey, I think you should get a Monzo account. Get one through this link and we’ll both get £5!

Just follow these instructions: https://join.monzo.com/r/r80kc9t

May as well chuck mine in too :slightly_smiling_face:

(#savetheseabass) #2845

I’m skint, please use my link, £5 each :grin:

I want to point out that with financial incentives now in place, this thread/forum may start to decline in quality.

Could I suggest we stop referral links before they get posted everywhere and ruin the good spirits here?

(#savetheseabass) #2847

If they’re kept in this thread is there any harm? Would have to ban the bulb and octopus referral links as well

(Lola) #2848

If you open a Monzo account, we’ll both get £5!

(Liam Oxborough) #2849

(Jordan) #2850

If anyone still needs one of these https://join.monzo.com/r/16wfscq

(Harry Barnes) #2852

Get one through this link and we’ll both get £5 :slight_smile: