Monzo Referrals Give/Request Golden Tickets 🎫

(Razvan Ilin) #2580

Awesome, thanks! :raised_hands:

Hi, I’m new to this and not quite sure how recieving golden tickets work. Issue is that I got sent one via FB Messeneger today, but when I tried to claim it, about 10 mins later it said its gone already? Anyone can explain why? Currently joined a waiting list, but would be grateful if someone would send me a new one maybe? :slight_smile:

Try this @Vkalns

Thanks , it worked :+1:

Any going? been after this for a while now

(Craig farkas) #2589

I have received a golden ticket but can’t get past the queue page on the app

(Curtis Blythe) #2590

Golden ticket if anyone wants it…

(Emma (still not the app)) #2591

Have you sorted this yet? Hard close the app and see if that helps. If not email help@monzo.com

(Craig farkas) #2592

Unfortunately not I hard closed it even re download the app. Then I did the whole proses again where I enter my email and they send me one I just ended up in the same place

Do you think it’s a queue for a golden ticket or something? And if not yes I’ll try help and support thanks

(Jacob French) #2593

Hi Guys any golden tickets TSB are useless had 6 different accounts appear on my app last night,

Hello :wave:

Let me know if you haven’t sorted this!

(Craig farkas) #2596

:wave:t3: Hi there

No still not sorted did email help but not herd anything back

(Jack) #2598

Here’s a golden ticket to skip the queue for Monzo! https://monzo.com/golden-ticket?utm_campaign=golden_ticket&utm_content=7e02ZYPXzSKWIYO2qDBz1w&utm_medium=golden_ticket&utm_source=referral_link

(Valeri) #2599

Here’s one from me too:

Here’s a golden ticket to skip the queue for Monzo!

(Oli) #2601

And another:

(Jenn) #2603

(Alex) #2604