Monzo promotional images with new UI design

Hi all :wave:

I’ve created some promotional materials with a new UI design for the app, I’d be keen to get some feedback on them from you all? Just a very important note, this is in no way affiliated with Monzo themselves, this is purely for my own, little hobby :blush:
theresnoplacelikehome_promo
spenditlikeitshot_promo

I’ve only done the Home and Payments screen. If you take a look back at my previous posts, you’ll see that this is a little journey for me, I’ve not done App UI design before until a few weeks ago, and as you can probably tell, I’m really enjoying it! The reason I like posting it here is that I do get a lot of feedback that not only helps me but gives me a little confidence in this sort of area!

Thanks a lot, guys and gals! :heart:

Dude, that is awesome!
Im loving the minimal app look, and the overall design.
Missing some blue though, I know Monzo is known for the sexy hot coral but the dull blue is really nice and would be a good accent color.
Kudos for the design idea though, hopefully one of the design guys see’s this post because I think its a really cool concept design.

2 Likes

Hi @harveywlong :wave:

Thanks for leaving such a positive comment! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The dull blue is simply the colour I chose for the ‘Highest Outgoing Payment’ category which can be found under the Payments tab.

The idea behind this is that each tab will show you your highest amount of activity. I.e, on the Home Tab, if I’ve spent the most money on Personal Care, that category will show at a glance (as you can see on the first screenshot). :iphone:

The person/and or company I send the most money to will appear as the Highest Outgoing on the Payment tab and on the Help tab, we could have our most frequently asked question appear, all at a glance. :eyes:

1 Like