Monzo Plus - Small Scale Trial

What is emergency money?

Not sure those features are worth £11 tbh but guess it’s a trial for a reason

21 Likes

Interesting! What happens when you press “Learn More” ?

1 Like

I imagine this is a trail with a small limited user set.
They seem to be moving quickly based off the feedback presented in other threads

There hasn’t been any announcement of a wider rollout. But I’m sure any data they can pull from this will go into making a final product or decision.

3 Likes

Great to see them making and testing Monzo plus but please don’t tie us into a contract.

7 Likes

Screenshot_20190211-185428_Monzo Screenshot_20190211-185433_Monzo Screenshot_20190211-185438_Monzo Screenshot_20190211-185445_Monzo

15 Likes

I’m digging those colours :grin::heart:

10 Likes

That blue is lush

10 Likes

Unfortunately im get travel insurance through work so wont be taking them up on this offer, just see what happens when new features get introduced

3 Likes

This personally doesn’t appeal to me as I travel infrequently.

But the card colours look great, I love the charitable donation idea, double international cash withdrawals and the emergency cash option looks interesting.

Not sure if it is worth £11 a month, but I am not savvy with travel insurance prices anyway.

9 Likes

Such a shame Monzo haven’t got any new ideas from other banks ‘premium’ offerings, well, with the exception of the emergency cash offer but that is available for free elsewhere.

• Travel cover - not needed.
  • Increased international withdrawals - not needed.
  • Emergency cash - interesting idea, but free with RBS/Natwest in the UK and I don’t need internationally.
  • Card colours - not worth £11 per month.

I hope this is just the beginning of a range of offers.

48 Likes

Does anyone have a link to the travel insurance , wondering what it includes , delayed flights, gadgets , winter sport etc?

Seems a bit expensive in my opinion.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20190211-190156_Monzo

6 Likes

It’d be interesting for Monzo to come out in this thread and say what the plans are - e.g. is this a test? Is this the real thing?

2 Likes

How are people accessing it? Has it appeared as a feed item?

20190211_190358

2 Likes

My partner got shown another offer - £3 a month for 6 months. Don’t think it’s worth it for what they offer.

image image image image image

14 Likes

The fact people have been offered different versions backs up my original thoughts about this being a small scale test.

Interesting to see the different offers out there.

Lucky I got cops to update my monzo.me link a few months ago :grin:

21 Likes

Hmm I wonder if they are targeting frequent travellers with the travel perk and others with this one.

2 Likes

That’s for people who say they hate hot coral cards

5 Likes

Chances that you have to give the merch back after 6 months?

2 Likes