Monzo NOT On Credit Report

What does?

I closed all my other accounts (some 10+ years old) when I went full Monzo over a year ago. My credit rating hasn’t changed much at all on Experian and since then I’ve been approved for a large car loan and a mortgage on a house - both with extremely good rates.

I guess it is just like car insurance. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration and the results will vary for everyone :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I would (from a position in which I do not have specific details on how we do credit checking!) suggest this is accurate.

For comparison, I changed my car insurance to a bigger, more powerful, more expensive, older car…and my premium dropped :thinking: I think this is fairly comparable as the car is the name make and model, just a different version! Get figuring… :sweat_smile:

All of these type of checks are based on the providers particular set of criteria - your mileage may vary and outcomes may not necessarily make sense without seeing the wider picture!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.