Monzo Monthly Update: November

I didn’t get this one as an email either. Did anyone else?

Not yet.

Love these updates, Monzo growing nicely. *Off topic, have my PayPal linked and was surprised I had a instant payment from them.
Very impressed

Pretty awesome, thanks for the update.

The Making Monzo email is going out later this week. The email content differs from our Monthly Updates on the blog. Enjoy a double helping of product related updates every second week of the month :+1:

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find Making Monzo roadmap in my app? Is it iOS only?

@adinus It’s currently under ‘Sneak Peeks’ in the community section of the Help screen (this will change to Making Monzo in next week’s release!)

I think you meant to tag @adinus :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Naji

I still can’t see it, sorry!

I’m using the Android app version 2.23.0. When I look at the help screen there’s no community section…

Screenshot_2018-11-13-11-44-24

1 Like

@adinus We’re running an experiment currently where some customers can only see the search and suggested articles in their Help screen - looks like you’re on of them! This won’t be forever :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Naji - I’m also part of the test.

Can I ask what you are testing (or hoping to see?)

2 Likes

Hey, is the monthly update no longer sent via email?

:+1:

Can’t wait for locked pots!

1 Like

Any chance of weekly budgets? This would make it so much easier for me to get the full functionality of the app as I get paid every week and have to budget in that way.

2 Likes

Shared on “Making Monzo” recently - I would imagine / hope the monthly on the centre pic would be togglable ( is that a word ? ) to week / day / quarterly / biannually etc

I no longer get any email updates from Monzo. I used to get Monthly Update and Making Monzo. What’s changed and how to I get them again?

Have you checked your junk folder?

Due to the format of the address they send them from thats where mine get sent to and its rather annoying

I have and sadly nothing. It’s a shame, I liked getting them

Hi @bea

Its that time of the month again where I be a pest and ask when the monthly update will be published. Will it be monday im assuming?

I understand its been a busy few days at Monzo so sorry if this is coming across demanding.

2 Likes