Monzo.me not working?

I seem to be having problems with Monzo this morning.

I sent a Monzo.me link to someone for £40. I got confirmation from them that it was paid, but nothing from Monzo, nor has the balance been updated.

Monzo has been really slow to update today. And that’s on a 70Mb connection…

have you asked monzo if there is a problem with the monzo .me - in app chat or an email to them ?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve asked via in-app chat, but no response yet…

1 Like

you can also get to Monzo customer support via help@monzo.com

in app chat showing a typical 30 minute reply time at the moment

While there does not seem to be a Monzo.me category on the Status Page it is currently listing Send Money and Monzo App as degraded performance.

1 Like

https://mondo.statuspage.io

• worth signing up to the SMS service “subscribe to updates” at the top right hand side on the link- free service straight to your phone about service problems
4 Likes

Thanks for the replies - I had a good chat and got it sorted out in the end. It looked like an issue on the sender’s side - Not with Monzo! :wink:

Yes, I’m already signed up with Monzo status updates… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Out of interest, were they trying to send you money from their credit card, by any chance?

It’d be useful to know actually so that other users know how to spot this scenario.

1 Like

No idea - I think it was something to do with their non-realisation of Monzo’s real time nature and my due diligence - If you catch my drift. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.