Monzo Labs 👩‍🔬👨‍🔬

It sounds to me more like Gmail Labs, where you can toggle test features on and off.

As a regulated bank, I would hope they have some corporate governance!

2 Likes

We absolutely do, just not of the sort described above.

Let’s get back on track and enjoying the possibilities of Monzo Labs people. I’m looking forward to playing with features. Although my one concern is that I’ll get a feature that I love but it gets canned.

4 Likes

At risk of being pedantic, I don’t think it was described.

It was implied that we were encumbered by our corporate governance.

Agreed. I’m currently polishing the backend architecture for Monzo Labs and refactoring and enhancing the code. It’s gone through several rounds of peer review now. Can’t wait to get it into everyone’s hands!

6 Likes

Feel free to give me an early sneak peek.

A Monzo Labs of Monzo Labs.

7 Likes

That would be very… meta :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Indeed. It was implied that it was a bad thing, and then you said you “literally had none”. Anyway, not to worry, as long as there is some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’d be up for early access too. I want all the things!

4 Likes

Um spoilers?..

Here be dragons!

Anyone looked at Android Activities recently?
(Found a lab, build very much in progress)

1 Like

I want all the things to, give me all the things!

1 Like

Great spot! Although atm it’s very buggy. Shows no detailed breakdown apart from month view!

It also came up with an intro to breakdowns, but unfortunately I didn’t think to screenshot it, and I couldn’t trigger it to reappear :slightly_frowning_face:

This is on the latest beta release on Android

Screenshot_20180412-235533
Screenshot_20180412-235600

1 Like

You can log out and in, but to save you the time:

More dragons...

Capture%20_2018-04-13-00-14-02
Capture%20_2018-04-13-00-14-12
Capture%20_2018-04-13-00-14-21

2 Likes

Thanks! I did think of that but then I thought it was probably too much of a hassle :joy:

Before anyone digs too much further, what you’re seeing there is very much non-final (we’ve already made some big changes to the feature in internal builds) and certain functionality may or may not depend on some backend feature flags being enabled for your account too. :wink:

10 Likes

Breakdown is so last week :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Could I please have all the flags possible enabled on my account?! :smile: :joy: is that possible?

3 Likes

Just so’s you know, my hamster can read and he (she?) has just read this!! Thanks :rage:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.