Monzo Labs: Ordering Accounts and Pots

Thank you so much! Really looking forward to using this feature :grinning::partying_face:

Many thanks for the update, it was something that many needed and wanted. Best wishes and thanks to all the team at Monzo :+1::+1:

1 Like

Finally, thank you for the hard work!

1 Like

Amazing :heart_eyes: Thank you so much @bruno & everyone at Monzo!

Awesome news! Thanks to everyone who worked on this, can’t wait to get it installed.

2 Likes

Today’s the day :eyes:

4 Likes

As excited as i am, I don’t think it’ll be until tomorrow regardless of what’s stated above, Android Beta releases are Wednesdays but TestFlight releases are normally Thursdays unless it’s a bug fix

1 Like

Unless it’s already in Testflight & is just a server side switch to enable it in the App.

3 Likes

True, though I’m just going on the basis that @robinb said “tomorrow” on a post from yesterday :grimacing:

True that, i’m keeping fingers crossed but probably not likely

Yh but it’s an easy enough oversight but I’m more than happy to be wrong about it

Guess we will see

As someone who’s not on Testflight. Please report back when you’ve got it! Roll on Monday :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to move my pots from an order that I’m already happy with, to a different order that makes absolutely no difference, just because I can! :rofl:

5 Likes

Came here to check in, was v confused as to how late in the day it was with no update.

I had been thinking it was Thursday all morning purely because I thought I was getting a Monzo TestFlight release :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Wonder when it’s going to be live

I imagine it’s tomorrow. TestFlight and normal App Store are currently on 3.28.

Robins post yesterday suggested non test flight people won’t get it till next Monday which will be version 3.29.

Tomorrows test flight should be 3.29…

1 Like

Makes sense, unless we get the TestFlight early (today) which has happened before.

Happy Cakeday!

2 Likes

Is it there?