Monzo Labs: Ordering Accounts and Pots

This is not happening.

26 Likes

That would be a very strange thing to put behind the paywall imo. I would think they would concentrate on big value-added features rather than a nice to have UI organisation bit of code.

Putting things like ordering UI items, dark theme and other minor enhancements like this might make the people paying the money wonder why they are paying an ongoing cost for these things while those not paying the monthly fee will wonder why UI interface tweaks are behind a monthly fee.

2 Likes

Already answered.

4 Likes

Really hope this gets implemented in Q2 for iOS.

The more my savings challenges build up the more i need this :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m waiting until 1st March to ask for an update :wink:

4 Likes

I have to say, I’m not a fan of the design on the new category picker on my iPhone XR. It looks unlike the rest of the app and looks very unlike iOS design, with the gradient button and icon colours. :frowning:

3 Likes

:sob: this is quite honestly driving me mad, it’s sad that some users have it already on Android but it’s not yet available on iOS. Hoping it is coming v soon! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey Lynsey!

It is coming, hopefully in the next couple of months so hang in there! :soon:

5 Likes

Been saying soon since October but ya know…

3 Likes

Came on to the Community pages to ask about pot reordering, thankfully saw a lot of posts about it, and then ended up at this discussion saying it is coming. Please be soon, this is going to be most useful and for a lot of people it seems…

For people that are of an organised nature (glad to see so many people with the same mindset), enough that they make many pots for forward planning, this is definitely a necessity.

…and the hiding of pots is a great idea too. ‘Out of sight, out of mind’, so, for people who have scheduled payments set up to go to different pots and want to save for really long term things, that would be absolutely ideal.

Monzo has been an absolute game changer for me, for my life, for being organised and in control of things, and to be able to forward plan a lot for travel, so, I thank you for listening to what people actually want. Very impressive, and fingers crossed this rolls out very quickly.

3 Likes

…wonder how far away we are from literally anything new lol

19 days of March left. chill, chill.

1 Like

I’m [not] holding my breath with this one - already said my piece - disappointing to say the least. :pensive:

3 Likes

Same, lack of communication is embarrassing.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it was mentioned by bruno that it would miss Q1, saying as its Q1 still i wouldnt expect an announcement on this till after business accounts rollout and plus rollout.

Sometime in april they’ll probably go back to working on it

2 Likes

Ask HSBC a similar question. They’ve still to explain to me why I have to download, print and mail a direct debit mandate to them to have my credit card paid from a non-hsbc account.

But two’s up. They gave me £175 for less than a months business.

2 Likes

Roll on end of June!

Is that 2020 ? :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing changed since last update @bruno provided, I’m afraid.

6 Likes

My apologies thought it was still for Q1, either way hope it comes soon