Monzo Labs: Bills Pots 🍯

Hi Eleanor & welcome :wave:

The subject of Subscriptions was highlighted by Simon @ :monzo: earlier in this thread;

I’d also like it too! :crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

And the workaround is to use IFTTT for the time being

I use a Joint Account so IFTTT integration is a no-go, sadly :frowning_face:

1 Like

Ah, yeah that’s frustrating!

1 Like

First DD went out today. Worked perfectly.
Echo what’s been said around the feed getting messy with many of them coming out (pot move feed item, DD pay item). But not a massive issue from me - as any solution has to show which pot it came from for clarity.

not sure if this has already been asked but couldn’t see any mention of it so will ask anyway: does this work with locked pots? Would like to be able to lock my bills pot so I cant take any money out of it, will the bills still be taken from it or would it need to be unlocked for this to work?

You can lock away your bills in your bills pot(s);

I have just updated my app in IOS but no sign of Bill Pots in Labs. Anyone else not seeing it yet?

It’s not out on iOS yet as far as I know.

This is coming tomorrow apparently.

1 Like

Again, coming tomorrow apparently.

I’ll keep an eye out - thanks :+1:

when is it coming?

1 Like

Coming tomorrow apparently.

2 Likes

Anyone else on iOS getting this when they go on to the Monzo Labs tab? (iOS beta - latest)

1 Like

Yup!

1 Like

My Virgin Media direct debit is going to be a credit this month. I just want to check this won’t be moved into my bills pot when arrives? :hushed:

Yep

1 Like

Can credits be sent via the Direct Debit facility? Or would it not come through as a regular BACS? :thinking:

Glad it’s not only me, looks like something got pushed out that shouldn’t have :open_mouth:

1 Like