Monzo is slacking

Golden tickets are not needed but still a great way to get new members - everyone I send out in the pub is always received with a smile

Yes, I’m not lying if that’s what you’re alluding to? Nore do I have the time to go into detail to work out why you’re not seeing the changes.

You have been given the reasoning behind golden tickets and all your other points have been addressed by myself, others and even Monzo.

If you’re still not happy with this, may I suggest that instead of saying “Revolt do this better”, “this is useless”, “this is dog ugly” and so on, that you give more constructive criticism. This would be better welcomed and will actually help Monzo to understand what people would like to see with a view to improving those areas.

9 Likes

Monzo is slacking

I don’t think Monzo hasn’t slacked on anything, I believe that the actual problem is is that we got to used to the fast paced updates and frequent features we were getting and now that they have slowed down those updates slightly we keep hearing this ‘Slacking’ word pop up.

The Monzo team have and are still working incredible hard to bring us the features we still need…

Monzo have already mentioned that they are working on this feature this Month to find an affordable solution and I’m sure on of those will not be Monzo store locations as that’s kinda the opposite of what Monzo are looking to do in the bank world.

This is your opinion so If you are not a fan of the UI then so be it, I personally don’t think the UI is that bad at all and it’s 100% better than what my legacy bank provides.

I don’t really see the issue with this, it’s a feature that hidden away and you only see it if you still use them which I would argue are still useful for some people.

6 Likes

Golden tickets are just like any other “pointless” referral :grin: (I mean that in a good way)

Sure, they don’t offer money or a queue jump… But they feel inviting and special. It’s what monzo have always felt like to me, as I’ve mentioned in several posts, it feels personal and friendly :blush:

Obviously I’m not in need of a golden ticket but how nice would it be to receive monzo.com/signup in a WhatsApp group when, instead, you could get a golden ticket link which will really stand out in a crowd :yum:

1 Like

I don’t have an issue with a referral link. I just think having 4 separate links to invite friends in three different ways all on one page is a bit much.

I also don’t think the payment tab is the correct place for them but that is subjective and I can see why the payment tab was chosen.

1 Like

I got 4 but everyone I know has Monzo

I’ve only ever had 1 at a time!

I started the ‘give away your golden ticket!’ thread, my list of ‘friends’ is quite long!

2 Likes

This is being addressed in the payments tab overhaul. :+1:

7 Likes

You didn’t answer my questions, you just went against ones opinion.