Monzo is hitting the road 🚐 #MonzoMeetup

We have a pretty high proportion of vegan/veggies here (including me), so no fear about options for us :smiley:

5 Likes

Reminder: Monzo Meetup Newcastle Edition is this week, on Wednesday 19th July at 18:00 hrs. It’s also the week the roll-out of trial current accounts was announced, so it will be especially exciting! Again, here is the event registration link:

any chance you guys will do a meet up in glasgow? :grinning:

For anyone going to the Newcastle meetup, be aware there has been a Yellow weather warning issued for tomorrow in the area.

Damn, dont want it to rain on by birthday…

1 Like

I hope you don’t rely on the “Alt Weather” from the MetOffice! I use free EU data published by Norway:

https://www.yr.no/place/United_Kingdom/England/Newcastle_upon_Tyne/hour_by_hour.html

A couple of millimetres of rain shouldn’t harm us. I am confident that tomorrow Newcastle will look like this as usual:

I live in Newcastle and I dont think its ever looked that good haha

1 Like

Any plans on a visit to Glasgow??

1 Like

Just like to say a thanks to everyone at the #MonzoMeetup at Newcastle, especially @Naji considering I talked to him for a large portion of the evening… Really enjoyed the experience and I recommend anyone who can attend one to do so.

2 Likes

A pleasure! Great to meet you @JBirdV1 and thanks for coming :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.