Monzo in the media

Any ideas?

7 Likes

Dark mode

It probably isn’t but I might as well be the first to say it

5 Likes

New pulse graph.

Also probably not but wanted to be the first to say it. I’m also, just getting the latest app update so get ready for a teardown, maybe there will be a hint in there :eyes:

2 Likes

Not a scooby!

Hopefully something else, dark mode is meh.

5 Likes

Teardown done :white_check_mark:

Hang your head in shame :eyes:

1 Like

Direct debits / standing orders direct from pots.

There’s a new feature flag in 4.3.0 - “mastercard_auth_transaction_receipts” value=“false”

So if this is set to ‘true’ (next week?) - does that mean full receipts in-app? Like Flux but baked into the app via the Mastercard transactions themselves?

1 Like

Do MasterCard get sent that data though :thinking: all they’ll see is request for payment coming through. Not sure anyone’s tills are configured to send that low level data in the transaction request.

1 Like

I don’t think it will be itemised receipts either, as mentioned I don’t think they sent that data.

More likely detailed info on the transaction itself.

Things like terminal type, software version, request amount, auth amount, contactless or PIN payment etc

Would love to be wrong though!

1 Like

:eyes:

8 Likes

Uh oh… :eyes:

1 Like

No! Just you stop it

It’s not big and it’s not clever

5 Likes

I didn’t do anything!

1 Like

4 Likes

And so it begins…

No one believes you, Dan!

You mean nobody believes that we’ve got a secret feature in our cards that we just haven’t revealed yet?

You take the receipt from the cashier, tap it against your card and it magically scans and imports the data into your app. It’s in the final throes of staff testing right now :soon:

17 Likes

But that won’t help cut down paper waste

1 Like