Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

Mine is the same, I can’t get back to the new layout :frowning:

Anyone got an explanation for why the summary has moved? Where are they heading with this?

I’m not a fan of this new layout. It’s like tab city.

I preferred the last iteration over this one. I didn’t even realise the feed was pinned at the bottom, I thought they’d disabled it due to it not working!

5 Likes

Left and righthand buttons partly off edge of screen. Spacing between all buttons needs reducing so all fully on screen. This update has the feeling of a very rushed job. Inquest needed.

Scrap the Add Money button, its pointless. At least put it somewhere else.

1 Like

Its so odd not having a list of my purchases feels a little naked if I’m honest

It’s hidden at the bottom swipe up

I’ve updated, uninstalled and reinstalled and it doesn’t look anything like the above screenshots. It’s still the same as before.

Sorry but I’m missing the summary which has now disappeared. It’s hidden which I don’t like. It’s always good to have it visible on the main page. Make it optional for users to see/hide it maybe

It’ll only look like this if you signed up for the “new look” test, otherwise it’ll be the traditional interface until that work is completed. It’s still very early, rough and will certainly still change.

1 Like

Ah ok. I could do with summary disappearing though as it’s completely useless.:grin:

1 Like

A big thumbs down :-1: from me… I don’t understand the thinking behind removing the summary widget and hiding the feed items on the new layout… as for the summary button… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

that’s so hidden and not intuitive

I agree. I can’t for the life of me think it’s intentional.

1 Like

… and the feed on my joint account hangs when I switch to it, just seeing the spinning circle… :frowning:

Edit: refreshing the feed seems to have resolved the issue with my joint account…

I reckon it is but I think a triangle shaped symbol would make more sense, to “pull” it up

I prefer the feed in the half open state, it aligns with the bottom of the card and feels far more “correct”…

I think I preferred the peeking card the most. Got to be honest I don’t think any of them feel quite right at the moment.

5 Likes

Not sure that I like half of the home screen occupied by the card. My primary use of the home screen is to see my balance, remaining budget and transactions…

I wonder if they’ve done it this way to tile more icons like you would have on your phone? :thinking:

1 Like