Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

I would be very interested to know how much you regular users of the round up pot are averaging in savings per month?

Even if you’re not already doing it, it’s easy enough to figure out by going through your card purchases in a month… csv challenge anyone :smiley:

1 Like

Version 2.7.0 is here! :tada:
These updates are rolling out faster than Autobots! :joy:

Screenshot_20180718-145312

4 Likes

£10.59 :joy:

1 Like

What would happen on a refund;
£11.29 spent therefore 71p to round up pot feed shows £12.00
refunded £11.29

You just get the refund £11.29 refund, the coin jar money doesn’t also get returned.

3 Likes

About £40/month. Currently up to around £150.

Just set a target of £1,000 :grin:

2 Likes

2.8.0 … Booooring :smirk:

Screenshot_20180725-193039

3 Likes

Editable standing orders are here woohoo!! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

You ase correct! :smiley:

:tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Good one just waits patiently for iOS test flight version.

1 Like

Editable SO should be live on iOS already in the production app. Got pushed live today.

1 Like

Your right just tried thanks.

1 Like

Any reason why the amounts on the Scheduled Payments screen appear twice?

20180725_224556

We were discussing that over on slack :grin:

Believe we’ve narrowed it down to last month’s payment and next month’s predicted amount :wink: not sure which way around though :joy: I’m sure this design will be altered at some point with to make it clearer and more useful to the user :grin::grin:

10 Likes

Maybe when the marketplace launches and you sign up to an electricity supplier that’s listed it could create a link where Monzo can see your electricity account and thus know what the payments will be in real-time.
This could also work for credit card or any other service that requires a payment.

They could also use more than just last months figure as a prediction. Maybe the last 3 and take an average?

1 Like

Are they?

I just went to edit one…

20180731_164701

I spoke to support about this, if may not work if the standing order was moved into monzo via CASS. The way some other banks write them is complex and doesn’t fit the way the Monzo system works, If we want to be able to edit them we would have to re create them.

When Monzo allow for more complex frequencies they may become editable but we don’t know when that is yet.

2 Likes

Disappointing. I don’t get why CASS is an issue?

Why would it matter how the old bank codes them? It should be imported into Monzo’s system and in their format.

Your guess is as good as mine :man_shrugging: