Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog šŸ•µ

I found how
Screenshot_20180626-133329Screenshot_20180626-133324

Well it takes me to pots page with no further directions. When I create a new pot, there is an option to schedule payments into it. I assume there will be another button to add edit scheduled payments of existing pots later :thinking:

Go to any of your Pots Click that +Add, on next screen choose the amount and the bottom of screen instead of clicking Add to Pot click SET SCHEDULED PAYMENT

Screenshot_20180626-133937__01__01

2 Likes

Rightā€¦ It is confusing to jump between two sections of the app to manage same feature :joy: Iā€™ll get used to it.

1 Like

true @Chris_R In my excitement I completely overlooked the payment date option!

1 Like

Its a shame you cannot amend a scheduled payment without deleting and re-creating itā€¦

3 Likes

Can somebody send me beta apk? :smiley: :smiley:

Agreed. On the list to fix :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Am assuming itā€™s quite close to being delivered too? The text when you setup a payment to pot says you can amend or cancel at any timeā€¦ Which of course isnā€™t quite true at the moment :grin::thinking:

Ps would also be good to add notes/tags too

I am still on 2.2.0 beta and can see and create scheduled payments into pots. Are there any plans for scheduled payments out of pots?

2 Likes

Just sign up yourself. Itā€™s super easy

I didnā€™t mean it like that LoL. I am a beta tester long since I joined Monzo. I was just having some fun :wink:

Version 2.3.1 :tada:

Bug fixes (Will update if I find out more) :blush:

Screenshot_20180626-174554

2 Likes

A big update I thinkā€¦ One of the most requested feature is here.

Screenshot_20180629-160451

Screenshot_20180629-160711__01

Screenshot_20180629-160703

7 Likes

For us on the joint account beta, we now have overlayed thumbnails of who made the payment, next to our transactions. Also the accounts tab now has the two profile pictures overlayed with both names shown.
Current account now shows as personal account on the account switcher.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest, I liked the idea of this and was about to turn it one then realised this is the only way Iā€™ll be able to remember the PIN as it is used less and less, except that one time thereā€™s a big round to get in!

1 Like

Version 2.4.1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™d just like to sayā€¦ Monzoā€™s Android Team have been rolling out updates like mad these last few weeks! :grin::tada: Keep up the excellent work!

Changelog remains the same, i.e. bug fix release :yum:
(As always, Iā€™ll update this post if I find out whatā€™s changed.)

Edit: Slack

It just fixes a few crashes that we saw in 2.4.0. Nothing new

5 Likes

2.5.0 is here with a nice little update.

Screenshot_20180705-160724Screenshot_20180705-161418

I can see ā€˜upcomingā€™ spending shown separately within the committed spend area of the budget tools now. :grin:

What does it mean by sub totals? Got any screenshots :grin:?

1 Like