Monzo for Android - Beta Channel Changelog 🕵

Oh wow you’re right again! Bloody hell mate you’re on a roll with finding these bugs :rofl:

Good work :+1:

2 Likes

Im seeing the transaction list not refreshing when switching out of the joint account. It gets stuck on the JA list.

1 Like

Until you scroll up & down the feed or tap on Summary (then tap back) or tap on a feed item (then tap back)? Same as what I found. It’ll be a minor initialisation call that hasn’t been cleared or something.

1 Like

It just needs a call to clear either the cached entry or a refresh command, when selecting the account

1 Like

Some weirdness with pots too; We're working on a new look for the Monzo app

Haha I know right! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m trying to do my best to keep up @Ordog but (sadly) my job has to take precedence over teardowns :innocent:

I’m just writing up the post for this channel & running through my teardown process :sunglasses: get your popcorn ready folks :popcorn: I hope to share an exciting release with you all :grin: (2.45.0 contains the first publicly accessible version of the new Monzo UI :hot_coral_heart:)

3 Likes

Version: 2.45.0

Changelog:

“exciting changes still to come” … Unless you’re me, then they’re already here :yum:

Teardown: https://community.monzo.com/t/monzo-for-android-teardowns-deep-dives/58518/176?u=nexusmaniac (Done :raised_hands:)

3 Likes

I’m calling it. You need a new job, Marcus!

13 Likes

Monzo Plus isn’t available for Joint Accounts at this time.

In 2.44.0, there was a bug which meant that the “Sign up to Monzo Plus” item in Profile wasn’t visible at all.

In 2.45.0, it was updated so that would show in the profile while you’re in your personal account, but not while in joint account/business account.

You can still deep link into it regardless of which account context you’re in.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @ataulm :+1:

Screenshot_20190502-233859

Ooo :face_with_monocle:

Screenshot_20190502-234249

A prompt to pay in your salary on the Add Money screen.

Screenshot_20190502-234502

Credit cards are clickable now. And removable.

4 Likes

Version: 2.46.0

Changelog:

Screenshot_20190502-235119

Teardown: https://community.monzo.com/t/monzo-for-android-teardowns-deep-dives/58518/177?u=nexusmaniac (In the morning :tm:)

2 Likes

Additional screenshots for the salary side of things :raised_hands:

Screenshot_20190502-235320 Screenshot_20190502-235325

Looking fancy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: teardown to come tomorrow (hopefully!) :yum:

7 Likes

Also the Credit card comes in as an in feed notification

2 Likes

Oh nice. Just gonna remove mine and re-add it to see :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Less exciting (personally) but I guess it’s good to have :stuck_out_tongue: - account closure flow!

Screenshot_20190503-072241 Screenshot_20190503-072246 Screenshot_20190503-072251 Screenshot_20190503-072300

It takes you through the whole process, feels like it’s about to let you close your own account but then takes you to COps :yum: I bet COps would be able to convince a lot of people to stay - I also doubt there are many people leaving :sunglasses: (or at least I hope that’s the case :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

Fingerprint to unlock needed resetting after upgrade to 2.46.0 (new layout)

What banks are currently available for the add a credit card feature…

Screenshot_20190503-095855

2 Likes

So @nexusmaniac has left us for the warm embrace of Monzo. Will he return or is he lost to us forever?

While we ponder that cliffhanger, there’s a new beta out. Who will be the hero of our age uncovering all the Monzo USA references? (And who will work out what the hell is going on with notifications?!)

Step forward, new one, show your superpowers and claim your cape. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :monzopride:

11 Likes

:eyes:
<string name="us_partner_account_title">US account</string>
<string name="help_support_email_usa">usa-support@monzo.com</string>

8 Likes