Monzo Adverts 2018

Send in the heavies! :muscle:

3 Likes

I think we all know it was Ann Boden from Starling on her home after a heavy Thursday night out in the City… tipping Monzo adverts upside down for giggles.

17 Likes

That’s correct! It was actually me that delivered the card :blush:

12 Likes

There’s a Monzo ad on our Digital Signage at the Students Union. Every time it pops up, we all pull out our cards!

4 Likes

Is it just me or does the card look more like orange in that poster than it really is?

2 Likes

You got it! :male_detective:

Wait till you see it IRL. It really pops. (We put extra effort into getting the card the right colour).

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s just because of the lighting in the photo :slight_smile:. I’m not London based unfortunately!

1 Like

Is it only on certain lines in London?

1 Like

Should be all lines, from Monday :eyes:

1 Like

@cookywook since this all links into the trials Monzo is doing around advertising/incentivising for growth, are you able to share any results once the ad campaign has been running for a little while?

2 Likes

Who on earth is Neal Lathia?

Bring back Leah Templeman.

8 Likes

How did that even work?

“Hey - meet me at the Tiny Tea Tent at 2pm with ID and proof of address”? :joy:

It was quite difficult finding each other between the poor phone reception and “I’m the girl by the stage covered in glitter” description I think I gave her :joy:

This was back in the day of prepaid so things were slightly different with replacement cards :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Do really like the adverts.
I do like the testimonial style one the best :slight_smile:

looks up

sees 30,000 people matching that description

:joy:

3 Likes

Neal works on our data team! He won a thrilling Slack sweepstakes (decided by random number generator) to have his name featured on the ads.

13 Likes

I was really sad I didn’t win.

6 Likes

Neal is in our data team! Sharing the :heart:

4 Likes

Ok. Now that is a brilliant idea.

3 Likes

Done! Sorry I wasn’t of much help!