Monzo £71 Million Investment (November 2017)

Copied from crowdcube :+1:

OK, all emails from Crowdcube have now been sent :tada: If you haven’t got one, please check your spam! And if it’s definitely not there, log into your Crowdcube account and visit crowdcube.com/monzo. And if that still doesn’t work (yikes!), drop them an email to support@crowdcube.com :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, it does. I just saw some contradictory looking information on the portfolio summary page and a few other places

1 Like

I can’t invest my 1.5 mil :disappointed:

1 Like

I think my shares work out at 1 for every 6.82 though initially I’m thinking this is pretty low but actually I am fortunate to be given the chance (by winning the last round lottery to invest). Well done :monzo:

1 Like

That’s a shame, I was planning on investing 1 mill too :pensive:

Aha. My mail server rejected it because the return address was at mcsv.net (mail203.atl121.mcsv.net
in my case) and that’s blacklisted as a major source of spam (33% of all unsolicited messages that otherwise would get past spamassassin in the last 10 days). Visiting crowdcube.com/monzo has worked, however.

(Oh — that’s one of mailchimp’s. I’ll unblacklist it for now and spend a while sending them abuse reports.)

2 Likes

This, along with the earlier job opening that was posted, is very interesting…!

1 Like

The breadcrumbs are there :wink:

4 Likes

Screenshot from 2017-11-07 17-56-00
?! :slight_smile:

If you have any spare…

I got my email, I only invested £50 last round and could buy 7 shares this time.

Why can I only invest £20???

This sucks, I wanna invest more than last time.

Is it because like me you invested £50 last time?

@tristan if not all of those eligible take up the offer, can we mop up the remaining shares?

4 Likes

I guess so…

i invested £10 original and im allowed to only invest £10 again
will there be a way in the future to invest higher amounts?

It sounds like this is likely to be possible next year!

1 Like

Could those breadcrumbs be leading to an IPO?

I was way poorer last time round so whilst I’m frustrated I cant invest more I’m happy that this is the way you continue. There will always be richer people out there that would otherwise buy everything out instantly and its great you’re looking after smaller investors. Big Love for the strategy

1 Like