Mondo Website: Making the Case for the Future

(Christopher J. Sladdin) #1

The Mondo website is, in my opinion, in need of a bit of TLC. The blog looks great, the app looks great, the community is great, but where is the page on the website which really makes the case for choosing the future and getting on board the Mondo bandwagon? We all know what a great bank it is, but it would be great to see the website tell potential future users more about the fantastic features and how this differs from the everyday banks out there. Something to consider @tristan and @bailey?

(Bailey Kursar) #2

Hey! @tristan probably has thoughts, too, but we’re working on a few key improvements over the next month. It won’t look that different, but we’ll include more information and make it clearer, too.

Thanks for the thoughts, though - we agree! :slight_smile:

(Colin Robinson) #3

@bailey I love the way you’re keeping us all up to date - I think this is one of the best tech journeys I’ve been on and can’t wait for you to be a real bank so I can ditch first direct!

(Christopher J. Sladdin) #4

Thanks for the update @bailey. That’s good to hear. As it happens, I’ve found myself logged out of the app so saw the new intro screens. Could these not be translated and put on a new, updated homepage?

(Tristan Thomas) #5

For sure! So much to do and so little time but the website is definitely in need of some TLC :slight_smile:

(Bailey Kursar) #6

Yes, really good point. We’re both going to work on the website this week, and over the next month or so all of these messages will be built in :blush:

(Christopher J. Sladdin) #7

Look forward to seeing it, thanks @bailey and @tristan.