Mobile networks

Yes, but they send them separately, making it “secure” some traditional banks do that too, I guess it sort of is, one is useless without the other, but mail can be easily intercepted

1 Like

You mean like when I glued a letterbox to your door? And wrote on “Deliver here, postie” on the front in graffiti?

1 Like

Funny how that actually works in real life:

3 Likes

Wait REALLY?

3 Likes

O2 are doing so well today, it’s completely usable and nothing at all is buffering in LS1 /s

Boy do I ever regret leaving EE for this!

I have put in an official complaint on resolver.co.uk, because it’s quite frankly unacceptable. I mean, it’s working, but very slow

I don’t have office wifi that’s unrestricted

4 Likes

Depends what you’re trying to do, either satisfy a speed test mentality or actually having issues browsing.

O2 complaints won’t really care, they might let you leave for free or if in contract with device within few months of starting agreement they may let you return the device.

O2 works great in North East for me, I don’t use 5G as it’s useless.

1 Like

Trying to stream video while on lunch really, it’s impossible for the most part

The My Network app by O2 is generally alright for letting you know the current status of a location, probs comes up red warning saying it gets busy in this area though.

1 Like

Great, thank you for that. I just wonder if it’s worth moving my other number from RWG mobile to Smarty for £8 a month… probably not as my RWG mobile is “free” I’m grandfathered in to a plan they don’t do anymore

The ‘My Network’ app tells me that there’s an issue with the mast near by, there has been for 2 months now

1 Like

Aye O2 are slow but things do improve eventually.

I will see how far they’ve come in Chester next weekend after being absent 18 month haha.

I guess if RWG is reliable then keep it.

I don’t have any second runners on my iPhone. Need to get my O2 sim moved to esim. I did ask in shop when getting the phone but didn’t check til I had left and set up in the car.

1 Like

RWG run off EE, so the reliability makes sense. It’s only that i have very little data with them, 100mb

1 Like

I’m with Smarty, I get great Three service, so the cheaper price and same service (with included EU roaming) was a huge perk for me.

3 Likes

I’m with Smarty too, cheaper than 3 contracts and still with more data than I need.

2 Likes

Seems they don’t have contracts as such - it’s 30 day rolling, which is nice for someone like me, who are only waiting till o2 get their shit together

Shame there’s no eSIM as I’d like to use it today

1 Like

I really REALLY wish all networks just had eSim. I actually hope the iPhone 15 has no sim slot to force them across even though I would prefer to have a sim slot option, I just wish networks would up their game.

3 Likes

Saying that, Smarty’s form doesn’t seem to work… claims there’s issues with the data i put in, doesn’t tell me what’s wrong, so can’t proceed

I think I read somewhere that that would actually be happening, I think just for the US market, but hopefully it’ll push adoption globally.

2 Likes

I thought the iPhone 14 in the USA was eSim only?

EDIT: It is as far as I can tell.

1 Like

We know once Apple do something, everyone else follows

1 Like

Yeah just looked it up and has already happened with the 14, I thought it was still to come.