Merchant Data Corrections

You are very welcome!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I think I’ve sent through a few for new logos as the company are rebranding and the others for address corrections as well as logo change but nothing yet as it reverted back a while ago.

Hi,:wave:
Can you please PM me and tell me what ones you are trying to send and we can sort it out for you!
:grin:

1 Like

Sure thing I’ll send it through for you in a PM :wink:

1 Like

I’ve submitted the new Waitrose logo a few times but it hasn’t been updated

Hi, @James_Hatts :wave:
Can you please submit it and I will take a look. I might have to take that up higher but I will have a look when I receive it.
Thanks!!

1 Like

I submitted a local cafe last night and it’s been done when I checked just now :slight_smile:

To be fair, with a name like “What’s Happening on North Street” on North Street in Crewe, it’s not one of the more difficult submissions I’ve submitted lol

1 Like

Hi @theshillito :wave:
I am glad that it is all done for you and it’s good!!
:heart::heart:
Anymore wrong give me a shout okay.

2 Likes

@RachelR :wave: just tagged you in a chat as I’ve got one outstanding for a month now - Greenbelt Group. Hope that’s ok?

1 Like

@James_Hatts
Should be updated now!
:heart:

1 Like

Hi,
Uber and UberEats should be done now!
Can you resubmit Greenbelt and tell me what is wrong with it please.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @RachelR someone has had paypal changed to pettrace? I’ve submitted merchant feedback to have pettrace changed back to paypal :frowning:

Something must have gone wrong here.
Can you submit again and I can take a look.

1 Like

I’ve resubmitted

Should be fixed now!
:grin:

3 Likes

Woo! Thanks very much :grinning:

1 Like

I wondered why I suddenly had a load of the bigger merchants to manually update :sweat_smile: Looks like it’s been busy here!

8 Likes

Is there no way to permanently lock merchant info? PayPal for example should surely never need updating?

Yes. Those are the ones I have to manually update - groups with over 1000 merchants in them :slight_smile:

They can still be changed but I have to mess around with the JSON

2 Likes

The PayPal logo could change in future… :slight_smile:

3 Likes