Merchant Data Corrections

Hi, :wave: @kennygrant
Can you please resubmit now and when it comes through I will personally see to it changing.

Thanks! :grin:

2 Likes

Also while you are looking at this is there any chance of splitting out Google transactions?

Google drive / storage has *Google Storage in the transaction details, but just appears as Google play store.

1 Like

Hi,:wave:@Rosie
Can you please PM me and we can sort this out!

Thanks.

Hi @RachelR

Just curious, are you dedicated to the merchant enrichment side of things now, or are you just taking a keen interest? :smiley:

If possible (would be amazing), can we split pay at pump vs supermarkets? :eyes:

4 Likes

Hi, @michaelw90
I am not dedicated to merchant side but do have a keen interest in making them correct and less stressful for everyone. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Awesome! :smiley:

Good luck! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, Rachel. I actually submitted the details to correct it before writing my post, and by the time I was done it was fixed. Fortuitous timing maybe? I’ll PM you regardless in case you want to look into how it got changed in the first place.

2 Likes

Your welcome!
I am amazing at timings :grin:and PM me whenever. I can see how this was done and it happens all the time and is frustrating but we will get there. :+1:

3 Likes

Is @RachelR related to @Rika by any chance? :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes I am!
I am her little sister :heart:

13 Likes

I was thinking the same!

1 Like

If anyone ever has any merchant reviews that won’t go through properly just @ me!

4 Likes

@RachelR out of curiosity, are you (as a BizOps Temp) solely doing merchant data, or are you doing ID verification stuff as well?

And as a sideline to that… if anyone from Monzo is reading and you need more BizOps Temps… Hi :wink:

1 Like

We recently hired 4 (I think) people dedicated to our BizOps tasks - they deal with our ID, PINS, and merchant feedback primarily :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Good to hear with the hiring.

2 Likes

@RachelR Hippy Chippy and Fossil are two logos I’ve submitted multiple times with no update. Also, WELCOME! Your sister is awesome and I’m sure you are, too!

5 Likes

Can I please ask: how do chain reviews work?

Eg there is this supermarket chain I visit when I’m in Greece. I updated many of their stores but not all show up as the same merchand in my timeline.

Morning! :wave:
Can you send me a PM please and I will get this sorted for you.
There is a bit of backlog this morning as normal but if you don’t see any changes from 2pm please give me a message.
:heart:

1 Like

Hi :wave:
I think at the moment I am mostly doing merchant data due to being interested in the task. However I sit in the BizOps team so if you have any problems give me a shout.

3 Likes

Thanks for helping @RachelR - HAM is now fixed! :clap::clap:

In the long term, it’d be really nice to see Monzo look at the tooling used for the merchant data and improve it, it’s something that is really visible to customers (both existing and new), and erodes trust in the brand, so I do think it’s important to customers. I’ve had a few people comment on incorrect names/icons in the timeline, it definitely undermines the perception of the product as a serious bank account for them.

I’d given up reporting these for now because the process is so opaque and the results not great when I do report, but since I know someone’s looking I’ll try to report again.

4 Likes