Merchant Data Corrections

Looks like different merchant groups.

It could be worth messaging the COps and asking them to combine them.

Ahh glad it’s not just me! This has been driving me crazy :joy:

I was wondering… The round ups look different to the whole number payments.

Same for you?

1 Like

MBNA Credit Card payments are going a bit funny at the minute, since Oct 2018. The names changed three times. ‘MBNA Ltd’, ‘Mbna’, now its ‘MBNA Credit card’. However when you click see all payments the one with the exact same name are the only ones that show

It’s got to the point that I just leave it now I can’t deal with the hassle of the names constantly doing 180’s or 360’s in some cases.

I sent feedback in the app on this 2 weeks ago - the naming issue was updated fairly quickly back to just “Lidl”, but my submission of a logo suggestion (from Lidl’s Twitter) has been ignored. I tried submitting it again about a week ago but still my transactions at Lidl’s are logo-less.

All I can say is good luck with that if and when it gets updated it will be in parts as you’ve noticed there’s some on my list and on other users list were we’ve been waiting months it’s a simple change but it just doesn’t seem like it’s a thing anymore priority has gone else where which is upsetting to say the least.

4 Likes

I’ve had 2 changed within hours in the last week. 1 was name and this morning a name and logo

2 Likes

Nice I guess it’s progress hopefully it becomes more consistent ^_^.

Submit late at night, they always seem to get done for me

1 Like

Lucky you lol :blush:

Now that’s the trick, oddly enough when I’ve submitted some whilst I’m on break in the afternoon they got updated then but nothing since lol.

They do them when it’s quiet so i think if they get the request at a quiet time it’s more likely to get done and not get lost in the system

1 Like

You’d think if they are completing these when it’s quiet though that they’d be working through a backlog rather than just doing the ones that were sent through at that exact moment?

3 Likes

Hmm, nope. I don’t use round-up! :thinking:

I have a feeling requests disappear from the backlog after a certain amount of time or that the backlog can only hold a certain number of requests.

1 Like

Nope :slight_smile: Each task is manually reviewed :+1:

2 Likes

@HughWells Any idea why some are not dealt with or how large the backlog is just now then?

It’s been over 2 weeks since I submitted a suggestion to re-add the logo for Lidl which was removed in mid February. It’s a large chain so not as if I’m asking for something obscure or something which Monzo may think is incorrect.

I can’t check the backlog right now I’m afraid (as I don’t have my laptop on me). I also couldn’t tell you why your merchant review didn’t go through without looking at your account :confused:

I believe these are only processed 9 to 5, Monday to Friday, so I wouldn’t expect changes outside those hours :+1: I’m not sure who processes them now I’m afraid (I am finding out)

4 Likes

Submitted one at 2 am yesterday and was sorted when I looked at 7.30am so :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes