Merchant Data Corrections

(Jai Sullivan) #990

Couldn’t agree more, it’s not good enough :frowning:

(Nathan Steer) #991

I guess some of us use smaller businesses that generally won’t have been picked up by the masses :slight_smile:

Yup, I have two over the last two weeks and despite having spent considerable time on chat explaining the issues in detail nothing has changed.

(Rachel Raybould) #993

Do you mean to say you don’t go to WHSmiths on Mars? :joy:
Hopefully Hugh can fix it for you :hot_coral_heart:

(Liam) #994

I must’ve submitted dozens! At least a couple of transactions per month are unenriched for me.

I’d add to the others saying that updates don’t seem to be done anymore. I’ve submitted several in the last month to no avail.

(Lancelot Payne) #995

It’s slightly upsetting that this is just not even being acknowledge now I’ve got merchants with letters and numbers for names, no logo and the others with places that don’t even match up just somewhere. I hope this gets looked into again as it was running smoothly and now it’s back to how it was before again.

I think it’s obvious Monzo view this is as a “nice to do will get round to it eventually” which is shame, yes it’s not as important as dealing with customer queries but it’s annoying that it’s suddenly gone back to the complete bottom of the pile :frowning:

(James Murray-Ferris) #997

You see the stupid thing about one of mine is it’s a branch of screwfix! It says screwfix at the beginning of the transaction name underneath and yet the screwfix online transaction logo and everything. It’s super annoying it doesn’t all get bunched up into the right group

(Lancelot Payne) #998

I know what you mean rather frustrating to say the least I hope it all gets sorted out soon but that’s wishful thinking.

(James Murray-Ferris) #999

I think it really is wishful thinking. I resubmit it everyday to try and bump it to the top of the queue (as I’m using screwfix about twice a week atm) so it’s annoying the hell out of me

(Lancelot Payne) #1000

Definitely wishful thinking and I can only imagine happened a while back when I was using vending machines at work and it was constantly shifting until it got to a point where I sent it in support chat and got it locked down and fixed.

(Rachel Raybould) #1001

That used to just confuse me when people did that. If it’s annoying you I would send a message in the chat and ask for it to be done. Hopefully someone can give you a answer or help you.

(James Murray-Ferris) #1002

Haha oh I just thought it would shuffle the priority and aggregate requests per merchant.

I don’t fully understand why there isn’t an engine that tries and matches in the first place like when it’s suggested like “does account display name = merchant name” and if it does and maybe if it’s a verified twitter account auto change it or something :man_shrugging: I don’t even know if that’s technically possible :joy:

(Rachel Raybould) #1003

Doesn’t change the order unfortunately :cry:

I’ve been waiting close to a week so far for one of my requests, still no luck.

As said previously it’s clearly not the top priority but with so many new COps and a seemingly short support queue (mentioned by one of the monzo staff in another thread a while ago - may not be true anymore) hopefully stuff like this will get done sooner rather than later. Especially when a couple of months ago I’d submit something and it would sometimes be changed the same day, or at least the day after. :slightly_smiling_face:

(AllanW) #1005

These should simply say Esso and BP with the correct logos. Think I’ve submit them about 5 times each and they’ve just been totally ignored :frowning:

(Andy) #1006

Not had any of mine actioned recently either :pensive:

(Andrew Ross) #1007

I don’t bother - they don’t seem to ever get changed which is a real shame. I think it’s a great feature and one I think they need to invest some time into.

(Jai Sullivan) #1008

If users invest their time in submitting improvements and ultimately help in improving Monzo’s data then it’s a bit of a smack in the face. Frustating, but hopefully they’ll get back on track soon :monzo:

(Andy) #1009

Can someone from Monzo update Glasgow subway icon? It’s coming up as bread icon instead of tube icon or whatever it might show in London/other underground services. Assuming it’s picking it up from the subway keyword