Merchant Data Corrections

Do they show up as different names/merchant IDs? If they all say Amazon, then I’d agree that the logo should be the generic one.

@RachelR Thank you for fixing my Send A Cow direct debit. :slight_smile:
EDIT: Actually, I am going crazy. As soon as I posted the comment here I got charged by Send A Cow and realised that the previous DD was for another charity. :frowning: I’ll update the details now. Sorry :hot_face:

2 Likes

Another Bandcamp one submitted. This time for Toby Fox who released a new game (yesterday) and soundtrack (just now) :slight_smile:

I just put through another Instagram one, and a Twitter one for a different merchant :+1:

Put one through for Vale Wildlife Hospital for name and logo.

My latest salary payment has reverted back to the long rambling letters and numbers without the logo :sob:.

@RachelR I’ve just sent it in, any chance you could take a look? :blush:

1 Like

Oh my god it’s been done :joy: that took all of 30 seconds!! Thanks @RachelR if that was you! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

It was me!

7 Likes

Thank you!! :pray::blush:

1 Like

I submitted a name update and a logo update separately for Toby Fox on Bandcamp. Logo got updated but name didn’t. Resubmitted name, name got done and logo vanished :rofl: - just resubmitted the logo again.

Please can you PM me what you want changing as it hasn’t come up with any corrections. Thanks!

Just so it’s public, this was sorted :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Does anyone know how it works with the new Facebook charity donations? Just done one for a friends birthday to Breast Cancer Research and it appears as “Facebk Breastcancerca”
It would be great if this could be consolidated in some way. :slight_smile:

At the moment it is just a review merchant and it gets changed to Facebook Donations.
Keeps it under one merchant that way.

So, if I send a correction to a merchant name/address and include a Twitter handle as part of that, do I need to send a separate logo change request, or will the whole shebang be done together? I usually send the name change and the logo change separately.

You can do either. Doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Lots of backlog today so sorry if I don’t respond much today. New BizOps team is on shift today so they will help.

Thanks

7 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Aww Happy Birthday @RachelR Scorps as well have an awesome one :slight_smile: doing a great job as always.

1 Like