Merchant Data Corrections

send them through now. I will see to the change.

Done, thanks!

Should be done :crossed_fingers:

Thanks! Looks like the museum one worked, but not the other. Will keep an eye on it!

1 Like

Can confirm this has been updated :smiley: just saw it update on mine too <3

1 Like

We have new BizOps trainees in at the moment so be gentle on Merchant Reviews.
:hot_coral_heart:

7 Likes

Just a heads up I sent one through earlier for insert coin for a logo change but ignore it please as the logo has loaded up my side now

Uh oh, logo wars

I’m a CofE Vicar and not an employee. But I do get paid through the Church Commissioners who run a central payroll function for clergy. I submitted the CofE logo, but it’s now changed to the Church Commissioners logo, which is not pleasing!! If I submit a change to move it back and one of my colleagues changes it again what process is there to prevent logo wars?

Can we see a comparison? :grinning:

Edit: oh, nevermind - just looked up the Commissioner’s Twitter.

Edit: oh, it’s intentionally slightly squished.

Just my opinion but the logo requests shouldn’t be applied if they’re wrong. Sounds to me like the Church Commissioners logo is the correct one for your pay (even if it’s horrible :joy:)

1 Like

War of the logos!

1 Like

Morning @RachelR :wave:t3:

I have two Movember transactions over the last few days, the first looked all good (name and logo), however the second doesn’t seem to have the same merchant information. Any chance it could be looked at please? Thanks as ever!

PNG

Yep submit it and at 8am I will start! Whoop Whoop

4 Likes

This us what I don’t understand.

Why does Amazon Music, or Kindle (as I posted previously) need their own merchant logos and entries to Amazon? They are not separate merchants, they are Amazon. Amazon Music and Kindle should be linked to the Amazon merchant ID and it should just say Amazon.

Maybe its just me but it should just be kept simple.

Good question!
I think because more and more customers wanted it we chose to go down that route. Same with Apple and Itunes and so on.
I will give it an ask at work though incase I am wrong.

2 Likes

I would argue the separate logos make it a bit clearer at a glance exactly what you have spent your money on.

11 Likes

Hi,
Not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I work for a company which has recently gone through a rebrand and as a result Monzo does not yet have all of the logos, etc. to associate with our Merchant IDs on transactions. I would love to get in touch with the right team to share all of the information so Monzo shows the company in the best light but not sure what needs to be sent through or to whom.

Is there someone from Monzo who can help me?

Thank you

David

Moved to the right place for you. If you message me we can sort it out!

2 Likes

Thanks. DM Incoming.

1 Like

just put through Nutmeg for a Logo, as well as Wessex Water for a Name and Logo.
Wessex Water and Bristol Water bill as the same company, and they are both owned by YTL, so I’m not 100% sure if you can tell the difference between Wessex Water and Bristol Water