Merchant Data Corrections

Of late:

4 Likes

Classic and current example of where a merchant has indeed been grouped - good - but the merchant has not been locked - not so good:

2 Likes

I didn’t resubmit. I tag all my submitted ones and scrolled down to the almost oldest and it was updated.

4 Likes

Right, I’ve massively lowered my expectations and I now have four merchants that I would love to be corrected (either name is totally wrong or logo is missing).

I’ve discounted all non-UK merchants and all merchants I won’t be going back to.

Four. Just four. Please thank you.

:smiley::smiley::smiley::pray:t4:

1 Like

You can have one. Just one. But you’ll need to wait 27 months for it.

5 Likes

Buttttt :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Pokémon Center, the official store for the largest media franchise in the world doesn’t have a logo… c’mon Monzo. U get two choices. Pikachu’s face or a pokeball!

3 Likes

Sixty five pounds on Pokémon!!

4 Likes

It’s not cheap to catch them all

6 Likes

Worth every penny!

2 Likes

I dream of a day when my greengrocers (@MilliesYork) doesn’t appear in my feed as Millies Cookies :confused:

Has there been much progress with anyones merchant data?

These are mine over the last 6 months or so…

2 out of 14.

2 Likes

Few of mine are updated. But nothing major

1 Like

What I don’t get is when I submit a logo and address either one or the other gets updated never both. Annoying

2 Likes

Any further updates with merchant data?
I seem to have more missing logos lately than before, for example Ocado now has no logo.
I would LOVE to see an improvement to this system, a crowdsourced thing like Google Maps. Or even just lock a major merchant like Ocado to their Twitter account!

4 Likes

It’s not very high on the list, which is a shame as I’d love further enrichment in data.

3 Likes

Are you not allowed to enrich it for us?

1 Like

I’m fin diffs so it’s not within my remit.

I’ve seen and done some through training, if it was factored into my working week I wouldn’t complain.

1 Like

I had the milk & more icon appear one day then disappeared the next day!!

Starlings data is probably the worst of the lot for me.

1 Like

Checked mine yesterday and the recent entries have no logo but older ones did. Put in a request to update it to their Twitter feed (@Ocado) and now all entries have lost their logos!