Merchant Data Corrections

I’m out and about right now, but thoughts on a wiki where we can name and shame point out the most egregious errors and share solutions?

5 Likes

Is this what you mean by weird logo? Looks like so thing should be there hence not picking up the category but it isn’t there!

A bit like in Star Wars episode 2 where there is gravity affecting stars but the data of the planet/ star had been deleted (bit of a niché reference!)

1 Like

Award for the best/worst merchant data metaphor of the decade goes to…

5 Likes

Yes, but only if Monzo engages with it. Otherwise we’re wasting more of our time.

1 Like

How have you guessed my gaydar profile name?

7 Likes

The problems of poor merchant data/lack of grouping: wasted COps time and Monzo’s :dollar::

(posting here to make the link between the two issues)

co-op should be fixed :+1:

5 Likes

I understand why you wouldn’t want the registration stripped from the name, but how does lack of logo help with vehicle identification?

@Lewis01 Couldn’t Monzo just link all direct debits that begin “DVLA-” for merchant name to the DVLA logo?

Im not fussed about the logo, having the reg in the name helps me work out which vehicle the payment is for :slight_smile:

But yeah. Grouping dvla- with Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency should hopefully solve the logo issue :crossed_fingers: To be pedantic, it should be uppercase too.

1 Like

@Dan5 @Lewis01 Halifax Home Insurance has now lost its logo

As has my mortgage direct debit

1 Like

All of them? Or just new ones :weary:

1 Like

For Halifax?

Looks like someone’s just linked it to a twitter profile without an image and used Twitters default account icon lmao.

1 Like

Hi Dan, yes it is for Halifax. Thank you.

All of them

I’ll try take a look tonight :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks @Dan5

might be fixed now :wink:

1 Like

Not showing on past transactions and the schedule payment section

1 Like