Merchant Data Corrections

I’ve just gone through and cleared all of these so there can be no complaints :wink:

6 Likes

I admire your optimism :grin:

5 Likes

I been submitting this for ages, still no fix :roll_eyes:image

Could you submit it now for me please?

Done :slight_smile:

Put some through a while back still nothing it’s mostly the address that’s bugging me constantly seeing somewhere is not helpful in the slightest lol.

Also the others are missing logos.

I submitted some yesterday and still not updated.

2 Likes

I guess Monzo, like many other small businesses, doesn’t have unlimited resources. :blush:

2 Likes

jeez who could have a guessed a little typo could work up so many people… you know how much you paid and who to. cut them some slack

1 Like

How do you report if something registered as a store transaction (it has been given a location) should really be registered as an online transaction? (it relates to an item purchased online)

1 Like

Contact COps using the in-app chat (go to the transaction detail and choose Something Else is Wrong).

1 Like

Are they still being updated?

My requests seem to be ignored. One of those might be a difference of opinion (the current logo is a group of people with tiny text below it - it’s not wrong but the current twitter logo is more appropriate.) The other logo is simply wrong (wrong brand, wrong words).

I’d understand if logos were taking a back seat due to the customer support delays, but some communication would help.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m getting fed up re-submitting the same merchant logos.

For example, I’ve been trying to get the logo for “Benly Express” updated since June. The name got updated, but the logo just isn’t getting done. I’ve also submitted “Flapjackery” on 2nd September.

“Bandcamp Mr.sky” I resubmitted as “☆Mr. Sky” but with no logo. However, they’re now gone from Bandcamp, so there’s no way to verify this one any more :frowning:

4 Likes

It’s definitely seemed pretty abandoned lately

1 Like

Going forward, it strikes me that this kind of thing could be done by the community. Some trusted users, with local knowledge, would surely be much better at this than overworked COps

7 Likes

There is a reply in here from someone at Monzo scoping out each of the options. If I remember correctly the options were a community driven system, a more automated system or assigning more staff to do the changes.

Each one was a lot of work and each came with many pros and cons. It is something on their agenda to improve at a later date.

1 Like

Did something change in the latest TestFlight? My changes seem to be getting approved instantly! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#FakeNews :eyes:

edit:

I just changed one and it changed in like a few mins :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

@HughWells what is going on?!?!?1

3 Likes

Thought the rule was never accept any of Danny’s suggestions, just for giggles :scream:

2 Likes