Merchant Data Corrections

If you could that would be amazing and we will keep trying to find the best one for you!

1 Like

Hi Rachel,

Not sure if the Transport for Wales change went through correctly, the merchants in the group are still showing the old Arriva Logo. :see_no_evil:

Can you send one in please. I think I know what is up.

Have just sent in First Aberdeen logo which looks one of the smallest of ths logos (First use the same logo everywhere so it’s ok to use for Glasgow)

Fits?

Wow! That was fast! Looks perfect now :grinning:

1 Like

No problem glad it looks good for you now! :hot_coral_heart:

Ok, so a real challenge for you :wink:

Child benefit goes in 4 weekly - 12 digit number followed by -Chb. Every time the final 2 digits of the number change (for me - I’m guessing different people have completely different numbers) Is it possible to create a rule to apply a logo to this?

1 Like

I am working on that at the moment. Other merchants have similar issues so I am needing to do a few.

1 Like

I can’t work out if I envy you your job or not! :grinning: Have fun, and thanks for fixing the bus logos :bouquet:

No problem!

Done :slight_smile:

YoYo Wallet has gone awry again today - no logo and on some random street in London. Submitted as name and address change. :ok_hand:

I imagine that the actual location that the app is used at isn’t shared as part of the transaction? If so it probably makes sense for them to come through as online transactions (instead of somewhere unrelated)?

Yeah send in

1 Like

Think I did it?

1 Like

It’s perfect! Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Could the “Marks and Spencer” merchant please be corrected to “Marks & Spencer”.

Photo%2012-12-2018%2C%2016%2023%2010 Photo%2012-12-2018%2C%2016%2023%2051

It’s been annoying me for ages.

1 Like

I thought they referred to themselves as M&S would that be better?

1 Like

Marks & Spencer would be better I’ve wanted it to be corrected to Marks & Spencer for the longest time.

1 Like

Submitted few corrections in app. Really impressed with the speed! Nice job! :heartpulse:

2 Likes