Merchant Data Corrections

Just sent another logo through :+1:

Hey @RachelR :wave:

Any chance we can have a new rule created for GoFundMe, right now it’s just showing unenriched:

Screenshot_20181206-125432

GoFndMe* <NAME OF CAMPAIGN>, I think that it should always be GoFundMe, as the fundraising campaign names are going to be wildly different.

@Jackcrwhitney also raised the Facebook donations:

Image%20from%20iOS

FACEBK *<CAMPAIGN NAME> donate.fb.com IRL

I think it needs to match on the donate.fb.com and show it as Facebook Donate with the Facebook logo, I checked and there isn’t a specific Facebook fundraising logo.

Thanks for all your great work

5 Likes

At the moment it is not automatically going into right merchant but it’s something maybe coming soon idk. Please send them in and I will move them.

1 Like

Last chance before the weekend! :scream:

1 Like

I submitted a logo for Creation Finance a week or so which didn’t seem to get changed, are you able to pull logo from websites now?

Yep! :hot_coral_heart:
Send it in again

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

Done!

1 Like

I have a few! :slight_smile: For KHP Coffee House, can we have the logo set to this: 1936335_963123980408162_6952669021349519877_n

And then for KHP Social, this:
39313058_687674638263112_3976874866937692160_o

Right now they have the same logo!

Also, if we could have the logo for The Victoria pub in W2 set to the Fuller’s logo, that would be rad!

I’ve just submitted all of these for correction :slight_smile:

Oh! Also, if The Marchmont Arms in HP could have the “The” added to the name, that would be great! :slight_smile:

Should be done.

Seeing as you are here :grin:

I keep submitting a logo for “Mardy Bum Boutique” - I’ve tried Instagram and Facebook several times and it’s never been changed. I just submitted again, in hope :wink:

Did the logo I submitted the other day come through? Should I resend?

Send it in and give me a logo link. Thanks

1 Like

:man_facepalming:
Send it in again

Can I have instagram please? Send me @ here

Done, with link to logo rather than Instagram pagr

1 Like

Done!

My address/name changes seem to get picked up pretty quick, but logos never seem to send through to you properly :man_shrugging:t2:

@RachelR You are a miracle worker! I have been trying to get that changed for months!

For future reference, what is the preferred format for non-twitter images? Full web address? Direct link to image? Other?

3 Likes

Direct link to image is amazing!

3 Likes