Merchant Data Correction Delays

(Rachel Raybould) #768

Oh no! Give me a shout on Friday and we can try and sort this!
Night everyone! :wave:

(Ray) #769

Sorry, no problem now - it’s fine and currently says Selecta again. No action needed!

(Rachel Raybould) #770

Ah amazing!

(Lancelot Payne) #771

I pushed this one so much as I was having the same problem then saw it got changed to Selecta so I’m happy it’s back to the correct name thanks for all your work with all the corrections too @RachelRaybould great work.

(Tom) #772

Just sent another logo through :+1:

(Jamie Penman-Smithson) #773

Hey @RachelRaybould :wave:

Any chance we can have a new rule created for GoFundMe, right now it’s just showing unenriched:

GoFndMe* <NAME OF CAMPAIGN>, I think that it should always be GoFundMe, as the fundraising campaign names are going to be wildly different.

@Jackcrwhitney also raised the Facebook donations:

FACEBK *<CAMPAIGN NAME> donate.fb.com IRL

I think it needs to match on the donate.fb.com and show it as Facebook Donate with the Facebook logo, I checked and there isn’t a specific Facebook fundraising logo.

Thanks for all your great work

(Rachel Raybould) #774

At the moment it is not automatically going into right merchant but it’s something maybe coming soon idk. Please send them in and I will move them.

(Rachel Raybould) #775

Last chance before the weekend! :scream:

I submitted a logo for Creation Finance a week or so which didn’t seem to get changed, are you able to pull logo from websites now?

(Rachel Raybould) #777

Yep! :hot_coral_heart:
Send it in again

Done :slight_smile:

(Rachel Raybould) #779

Done!

(Talon Fast) #780

I have a few! :slight_smile: For KHP Coffee House, can we have the logo set to this:

And then for KHP Social, this:

Right now they have the same logo!

Also, if we could have the logo for The Victoria pub in W2 set to the Fuller’s logo, that would be rad!

I’ve just submitted all of these for correction :slight_smile:

(Talon Fast) #781

Oh! Also, if The Marchmont Arms in HP could have the “The” added to the name, that would be great! :slight_smile:

(Rachel Raybould) #782

Should be done.

Seeing as you are here :grin:

I keep submitting a logo for “Mardy Bum Boutique” - I’ve tried Instagram and Facebook several times and it’s never been changed. I just submitted again, in hope :wink:

(Tom) #784

Did the logo I submitted the other day come through? Should I resend?

(Rachel Raybould) #785

Send it in and give me a logo link. Thanks

(Rachel Raybould) #786

:man_facepalming:
Send it in again

(Rachel Raybould) #787

Can I have instagram please? Send me @ here