Merchant Data Correction Delays

(Nathan Steer) #748

Now, who was working in the early hours this morning? :open_mouth: I bought something around midnight (difficulty sleeping) and put in a logo correction for that merchant… woke up at 6:30 and it had been fixed :joy:

(Sacha Zarb) #749

@RachelRaybould what should I send over to sort out the change?

(Andrew Ross) #750

Have you tried the veggie sausage rolls from Pound Bakery @RachelRaybould

(John) #751

Hey Rachel … is there anything that can be done with Etsy? The format is always “Etsy.com - store name” so it never has the logo. I’ve sent a few corrections through and normally the name changes to “Etsy.com” and the logo pulls through but would be annoying to do it every time …

(Rachel Raybould) #752

Do the changes you want to the DD if not send me over a dm.

(Rachel Raybould) #753

Nope never heard of Pound Bakery. Is it good?

(Rachel Raybould) #754

At the moment I can’t do much then to change them all separately. Sorry

(Sacha Zarb) #755

Just done it again, it’s for the Co Operative Party, niche, but I like niche!

(Jai Sullivan) #756

Sorry to be pedantic, but I’ve submitted this improvement about a million times and it doesn’t seem to be being completed! ‘Transport For Wales’ should be ‘Transport for Wales’ with a lowercase ‘F’ :slight_smile:

(Rachel Raybould) #757

Send it in now. I am off doing another task atm that I am passionate about but I can pop back.

(Jai Sullivan) #758

Done! Thanks as always Rachel, really appreciated! :monzo:

(Sacha Zarb) #759

Seen it done, brilliant cheers @RachelRaybould :monzo:

(Andrew Ross) #760

Lovely - everything is £1 or two for a pound etc. You get two veggie sausage rolls for a pound.

(Rachel Raybould) #761

:sob: I want one now!

(Charlie) #762

How reliable is the system for submitting corrections? I’ve seen you say a few times in this thread “oh sorry sent it again” and personally I’ve had a few cases of merchants not being updated after I’ve submitted stuff.

Would be nice if there was a way of tracking the progress of the updates, like “sent, actioned, refused” kind of thing so you could say “done” or “sorry I didn’t do this one because…”

(Peter Shillito) #763

My approach is to check every day or two and then resubmit. :roll_eyes:

(Rachel Raybould) #764

Hi everyone,
I have a massive backlog this week and will try to clear all today!

(Charlie) #765

Hi Rachel, have you cleared them all yet or do you have some from me still? I have a few not corrected still…

(Rachel Raybould) #766

No, a lot of the team is doing chat support so I am helping run a lot of the stuff I don’t normally do. Sorry for delay!

(Ray) #767

Just to say I was happy that my employers details were updated within the day when I was paid last Friday :blush::+1:.

I do get frustrated with how often Selecta gets incorrectly changed - I usually use the vending machines at work and until the other day it said “Shop Direct” at Swindon.