Maybe Gregg is female?

2 Likes

:dumpling::dumpling::dumpling:!

1 Like

Dumpling?

Pasties!

1 Like

Is that the right pluralisation? :thinking:

Good shout. They do look like a pale cornish pasty but as @RachelR said they’re actually Chinese dumplings I think.

1 Like

2 Likes

If we’re picking three, I’d go for :sandwich: :cake: (or :cupcake:) and :bread:, probably.

@Rat_au_van Yup, although it doesn’t look right does it.

@RachelR Oh no! Although of course my mind went to the more unhealthy option :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:cake::sandwich::coffee: ?

2 Likes

just pinged one linked to a Direct Debit through, and keep up the fab work @RachelR

1 Like

If nothing happens your side give me a dm cause they don’t go through well normally.

Cool, will keep an eye on it

1 Like

I think I may have figured out why Greggs is like that.

I’ve been to 3 Greggs’ with my Monzo card and they are seen as 2 different merchants so the other Greggs may still use the :cake: emoji.

Hopefully the work being done to combine merchants will fix this in the long run :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I am waiting for new tooling to merge them atm.

5 Likes

Now, who was working in the early hours this morning? :open_mouth: I bought something around midnight (difficulty sleeping) and put in a logo correction for that merchant… woke up at 6:30 and it had been fixed :joy:

2 Likes

@RachelR what should I send over to sort out the change?

Have you tried the veggie sausage rolls from Pound Bakery @RachelR

Hey Rachel … is there anything that can be done with Etsy? The format is always “Etsy.com - store name” so it never has the logo. I’ve sent a few corrections through and normally the name changes to “Etsy.com” and the logo pulls through but would be annoying to do it every time …

IMG_E3168

3 Likes