Merchant Data Corrections

@theshillito I will give that a change. I know the team are doing them on my days off now.

1 Like

I have Tuesdays and Thursdays off now so unless my team does them I do have a backlog. :sob:

2 Likes

Can you do a logo change review please. :hot_coral_heart:

1 Like

Teach me Senpai?!

Monzo app - merchant (whatever one you want to change) - swipe down - improve name, location or logo - suggest logo - type in logo twitter or a link from anywhere.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Massive thanks to @RachelR for sorting some more logos. Turns out they weren’t coming through for some reason, which is why they weren’t being updated, but was able to send them direct and get them sorted! :smiley:

2 Likes

Tiny thing but when did the emoji for Greggs get changed to :fork_and_knife:? I like :cake: and who eats Greggs with a knife and fork? :joy:

5 Likes

I think some merchants have a couple of emoji set for them, and it’s random which gets used?

I would imagine that the :fork_and_knife: is default for any food place, such as restaurants and takeaways?

I’d like to see the :sandwich: emoji for Greggs since there isn’t a pasty and seeing it will remind me of pie butties :drooling_face: :laughing: (plus they do normal sandwiches too)

Before me since I use the plate version :plate_with_cutlery:
I put them in for each merchant normally and I give a guess on the best emoji to merchant.

Why is there no sausage roll emoji? :sob:

1 Like

Don’t go to Greggs for sausage rolls. Vegetarian life :hot_coral_heart:

2 Likes

There is a :pie: emoji if that makes it a bit better?

1 Like

I’m gutted :sob:

(I’m joking)

Changing to :cake: now

1 Like

Hmm, that’s not bad. :bread: could also work

Just all of these will do :smile:

:bread: :pie: :cake: :sandwich: :cupcake: :coffee:

:joy:

We can ditch the word ‘Greggs’ entirely!

1 Like

Can do up to 3 so pic your favourites!