Merchant Data Correction Delays

(David I) #588

Hi,
Not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I work for a company which has recently gone through a rebrand and as a result Monzo does not yet have all of the logos, etc. to associate with our Merchant IDs on transactions. I would love to get in touch with the right team to share all of the information so Monzo shows the company in the best light but not sure what needs to be sent through or to whom.

Is there someone from Monzo who can help me?

Thank you

David

(Rachel Raybould) #589

Moved to the right place for you. If you message me we can sort it out!

(David I) #590

Thanks. DM Incoming.

just put through Nutmeg for a Logo, as well as Wessex Water for a Name and Logo.
Wessex Water and Bristol Water bill as the same company, and they are both owned by YTL, so I’m not 100% sure if you can tell the difference between Wessex Water and Bristol Water

(Tom) #592

Do they show up as different names/merchant IDs? If they all say Amazon, then I’d agree that the logo should be the generic one.

(John Biondini) #593

@RachelRaybould Thank you for fixing my Send A Cow direct debit. :slight_smile:
EDIT: Actually, I am going crazy. As soon as I posted the comment here I got charged by Send A Cow and realised that the previous DD was for another charity. :frowning: I’ll update the details now. Sorry :hot_face:

(Peter Shillito) #594

Another Bandcamp one submitted. This time for Toby Fox who released a new game (yesterday) and soundtrack (just now) :slight_smile:

(Tom) #595

I just put through another Instagram one, and a Twitter one for a different merchant :+1:

Put one through for Vale Wildlife Hospital for name and logo.

My latest salary payment has reverted back to the long rambling letters and numbers without the logo :sob:.

@RachelRaybould I’ve just sent it in, any chance you could take a look? :blush:

Oh my god it’s been done :joy: that took all of 30 seconds!! Thanks @RachelRaybould if that was you! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

(Rachel Raybould) #599

It was me!

Thank you!! :pray::blush:

(Peter Shillito) #601

I submitted a name update and a logo update separately for Toby Fox on Bandcamp. Logo got updated but name didn’t. Resubmitted name, name got done and logo vanished :rofl: - just resubmitted the logo again.

(Rachel Raybould) #602

Please can you PM me what you want changing as it hasn’t come up with any corrections. Thanks!

(Peter Shillito) #603

Just so it’s public, this was sorted :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

(John Biondini) #604

Does anyone know how it works with the new Facebook charity donations? Just done one for a friends birthday to Breast Cancer Research and it appears as “Facebk Breastcancerca”
It would be great if this could be consolidated in some way. :slight_smile:

(Rachel Raybould) #605

At the moment it is just a review merchant and it gets changed to Facebook Donations.
Keeps it under one merchant that way.

(Peter Shillito) #606

So, if I send a correction to a merchant name/address and include a Twitter handle as part of that, do I need to send a separate logo change request, or will the whole shebang be done together? I usually send the name change and the logo change separately.

(Rachel Raybould) #607

You can do either. Doesn’t matter.